EPISODE-13: daegu

•‡‡|DAEGU|‡‡•

"hey sweetie come here"hoseok called jennie as the girl ran up to him shyly as hoseok pulled her closer by waist.

"Let them have some privacy" hoseok pinched her nose smiling Adoringly before giving her icecream cone who giggled cutely while licking butter scotch, he stared at her for a while before looking at roadside as leaning back on counter.

lisa moved little closer to jisoo who was licking strawberry icecream from the cup lisa bought for her with little more choco chips on it.

Jisoo flinched when she felt lisa's shoulder touching her's, her cheeks heated up looked away somewhere else, tightening hold on cup gulping down the icecream which already smeared on tongue before gasping for air.

She could feel her own heartbeat raising as lisa sat soo close to her, jisoo puffed air stared at road where traffic single were shown all vehicles were stopped.

Lisa just sat beside her trying not to get more closer, she kept admiring the petite beauty beside her, her face went confused when she saw jisoo's expression turning into serious.

Jisoo was not sure but couldn't take eyes out of the familiar figure in the car which stood far away from them in between traffic, her eyes widened when she saw another femiliar man beside little frame in car.

"Tata" she breathed out when lisa utters making sure what jisoo seeing is not a lie. She panickly stood up to see hoseok already running towards traffic who saw the car earlier than her.

It was soo late to reach as traffic signal shows red to move vehicles already.

Hoseok hurriedly searched for Jungkook's number before calling.

•=•=•

"Why did I let him be alone, it's all my fault " Jin puffed warm air, cheeks all red from crying continuously while searching all around the garden, namjoon patted his cheeks while hugging him tighter looking at gaurds who were hurriedly searching all around.

Jungkook breathed out hopefully trying not to panic he signalled namjoon that he couldn't find him even at pool. he ran his fingers through hairs pulling frustratingly before hearing his phone ringing.

He sat down on bench with heavy breath looking at yoongi and jimin who were running here and there inside the mansion searching for tata.

He picked up phone soon to hear loud voice,

"J-Jungkook why did you let tata go out"

"What!?" jungkook stood up shouting out gaining everyone's attention, jungkook hears air rushing in phone then jisoo was stuttering.

"J-Jungkookssi they took him to daegu, I-Iam sure I saw f-felix" jisoo started to sob as lisa side hugged her to comfort.

Jungkook didn't waste any time before hoping into car rest of them followed behind.

•=•=•

"Hmm k-kooo" tata mumbled when someone shook him up, soon backs away as soon as he saw familiar woman in front of him with wide smirk walked towards him sat beside him on couch.

Tata whined and making himself small on couch peeking at the woman who was approaching him softly. He felt ease for the first time seeing his stepmom so close and peaceful eyes on him.