EPISODE-11: Office

•‡‡|OFFICE|‡‡•

He flinched when the woman slapped him across the face he stumbled back looking at his feet ashamed.

"You useless dog can't even do little thing properly" kim bora grits her teeth glaring at handsome man who sent to bring tata last month where she had to go for gangnam for some work.

So she handed the responsibility of bringing Tata back to home to her servent Felix. Felix was little close to tata back then tata used to smile whenever he sees him, from the room he stayed, so she assumed he would bring him.

He went to Jeon residents acting as teacher but he didn't expect Jeon the man who held control over Seoul will be there to protect tata.

"NO MATTER WHO'S THERE TO PROTECT HIM I NEED HIM NOW" she barked on his face Felix nodded breathing heavily.

She sat on coach as her husband gave her glass of water to calm her anger.

•=•=•

"Hehe" tata giggles shuts his eyes when cold iced cream smeared through his lower teeth, seokJin chuckled while folding Tata's long blue sleeves so the ice-cream won't slide to sleeves.

He licked one more time on strawberry icecream looked into Jin's eyes with heart eyes "th-thwanksss" he mumbled with swollen tongue before licking on favourite flavour.

"I didn't bring that baby" Jin combed his soft hairs stopped at his nape "namjoonie brought it for you, you should say thanks to him" he pinched his cheeks before getting up walking to kitchen leaving tata alone at dining table.

Tata wiggling his legs wildly thinking something so important without blinking didn't stop eating ice-cream though. Without another word he got down from chair with his plushie.

•=•=•

"Still two files left" namjoon mumbled jungkook nods while cracking his neck earning wild sound, they were in office room of mansion, Namjoon was doing yoongi's work too as other left for shopping with jimin.

Jungkook was in live meeting with a client in laptop he wears headphones for more accuracy of client's voice. They were supposed to go to office but jungkook took holiday just to one meeting he don't wanted to go that far anyway. Namjoon no needed to attend office practically so he quits for a day.

Namjoon opens the file reading every single line carefully before signing on it.

He whipped his head towards entrence when he hears slurping sound he sees one big doe eye peeking at door frame blonde fringes falling to directions little fingers holding doorframe with bunny plushie almost falling from arm but falling but not letting fall.

Again one slurping sound made namjoon smile, spins his chair completely towards direction. He wiggle his one eyebrow in questioning way.

The figure completely came to view by one step aside stood at corner of doorframe.

He had a cone chocolate strawberry ice cream in left hand, some cream around his mouth some drops on his hoodie and bunny plushie "th-thwwankss" tata mumbled shaking his ice-cream not caring about splitting everywhere.