Episode-3: bunny

<<<•]]]]BUNNY[[[[•>>>>

Taehyung wiped his tears looked away from jungkook averted his gaze towards the boy who is clinging behind grandma.

He watched grandma and that girl named jisoo whispered something.

"I need to go I have meeting in my office...kissi will stay here for a while-" she cut in midway,

"Nooo she will stay here forever" all looked at the voice who said that...there Lisa sat with panic face silently she nudged Jennie's arm to help out of condition.

"It's okay grandma we take care of jisoo and him too" Jennie and glared at jisoo signalling her to say yes.

Jisoo nodded her head as whispering yes under her breath looked away from Lisa's intense stare towards her.

Grandma got up to get some more whines from that boy..."you will be happy here...okay you are big boy you should not cry" she said as kissed that boy's forehead.

And bid bye to everyone and rushed out with a bodyguard which sent by Jin to make her safe drive till daegu her home.

Taehyung's invisible body ran towards the boy and sat where grandma was sitting earlier.

After some more silence jisoo started her information about that boy. The boy who abused by his step mom and his own dad and he how starved for food. And his best friend is that bunny plushie.

But her next information made all of them shock.

"He has a disease PETER PAN SYNDROME that's the reason why he is still a baby even though he is physically 19 in age"

Taehyung was few minutes before soo angry at the boy who grabbed attention of his jungkook.

But now he became soft as hearing how much all that innocent boy went through.

Jin got up and walked towards that boy who hiding himself behind his bunny jim crouched down to his level with kind smile which surprisingly made that boy to stop trembling and looked into jin's eyes without fear.

Jin tucked that boy's dirty fringes behind his ears that boy rolled his big eyes where jin is moving his strands...then he blinked few times again looking into elder's comfortable eyes.

"What is your name" jin asked with sweetest voice which nobody heard till now which sometimes he used on taehyung his little own brother.

Jin can feel someone scoffed with sarcastic he turned his head glared at that pale male beside jimin who always hears only jin shouting at him but this sweet voice is tooo far away.

Suga's and jin's glaring compition ended when they heard the pure little voice which echoed through out the silent mansion.

"T-tata" the boy stuttered and looked at jisoo who nodded encouraging his new courage voice with smile.

After few seconds they got to know that.. what the boy said...few seconds ego jin asked a question he returned answer for that.