Episode-6: cute tata

•‡‡|CUTE TATA|‡‡•

He continuously fiddled with modern keyboard unconsciously meanwhile his brain is fully filled with what the hell is going in tata's room it was pindrop silent...it made him more curious. 'why the heck tata is not scared of that man!?'

After a huge wor with his mind, he decided to walk towards tata's room silently, gritting his teeth whenever those wooden marble steps sounds creepily with every hard step of his, he managed not to get angry at non living thing's around him which is keep irritating him for no actual fucking reason.

he sighed deeply till he get rid of that unknown feeling, his veined fist softly tried to knock on rose wooden door maintaining his as usual poker face at the moment he realised that door was open he pushed lightly which made him stun at place anger rushing into his every nerve of his body, blood boiling at the sight in front of him.

immediately his blood boiled as soon as he saw tata is sitting between that man's legs as resting his head on elder's chest while the man was helping him to write some litters as holding tata's little hand.

He clenched his jaw, as invisible angel beside him watching all his actions silently with pale face.

Jungkook took deep breath and walked inside with heavy footsteps making both male look at him...tata giggled at his alive bunny standing meter away. Before that man could ask anything,

"I think it's enough for today you can leave now" jungkook stated with annoyed voice still gritting his teeth glaring at how man was still holding tata, that man about to protest but realisation hit him soo badly after knowing this is the same man who had a control over whole Seoul few months ago...maybe now jungkook is not a Mafia don but still the same devil.

In the Swift of second the man got up from bed and stood in front of jungkook few seconds before bowing to him respectfully as packing his things made his way towards exit.

Jungkook looked around at room but not tata...while tata was still admiring elder staring at his bunny nose, big bambi eyes and the way his cheeks poke up whenever he roll his tongue inside his cheek.

Jungkook annoyingly got out of room as tata prowled him behind like a good puppy as stepping at the same place wherever elder steps before while clutched his bunny against his chest tightly.

Jungkook stopped at kitchen as tata bumped into him with slight giggle. Jungkook sighed "you stay here I'll make something to eat" the boy nodded his head eagerly even though jungkook is not looking at him.

After minutes left jungkook came back from kitchen to see tata is talking to that toy where he sat on chair his bunny plushie on dining table "shhh b-bunny is c-cooking n-no d-disturb" he whispered as placing his little point finger on his Bunny's lips.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows cleared his throat to gain attention of that boy, taehyung sat beside jungkook with same emotionless face. After serving seafood salad , rice and soup, he uttered a small 'eat' coldly before started eating in few seconds all he heard is only cries sniffles...jungkook got panic the boy started to cry out loud like a little kid closing his eyes, wiggling his legs and hands uncontrollably.

"What happened are you okay" he asked moving little closer to him the boy opened his eyes sniffed lightly his lower lip was quivering "s-spicy" he said hanging out his little tongue.

Without knowing jungkook's lips curved upside took a glass of water to feed that poor boy who had tears in his big Glossy doe eyes, jungkook stunned at place when he saw that boy from soo close...that big teary eyes blinking time to time for jungkook's surprise that little mole under his right eye, he glanced down there was also another mole on his nose jungkook's breathe fanning on that boy who seemed to calmed down as staring at jungkook soo close.

"Tae baby" this is all what left from jungkook breathing heavily his eyes filled with emotions he is totally hypnotized by that little boy he slowly lowered that glass from tata's lips as his another hand travelled towards tata's face tucked his baby brown strands behind his ear. Searching for a proof that this is not his taehyung ...he looks exactly same.

"You look soo beautiful baby" jungkook whispered trailing his thumb on tata's pink cheeks, jungkook wiped tears away delicately.

Taehyung sat exactly across them breathing heavily staring at heart breaking scene, he bit his lips to control his flowing invisible tears, all he remember is the first week with jungkook where taehyung sat on his lap with banana milk, jungkook feeding him with soft kiss on cheek.

It's all fading now those memories were litrally no exist, this house is completely forgetting about him. It started to feel like hell, he staying in that place where everyone is happy without him. It started to kill him more than once. Why did his soul didn't left this world that is all he want now, he want to go away from the people who he loves a lot.

Loving someone who forgot him it's hurting, it's killing him day by day.
It's all taehyung's fault it's all his fault

'when he had chance to disappeare but he still begged HER that he wants to be with jungkook even though nobody can see him'.

He couldn't leave jungkook alone that time he just wanted to be for him, he was scared that jungkook will become alone again, he promised him that he will stay with him forever.

But now he just can't, he can't see this all he want is run away he wanted to ask her he will go away he don't want to be with them.

Taehyung got up from seat flew towards jungkook's bedroom to cry alone curling up on bed.

Jungkook licked lips moving more closer to him leaving inch apart tata didn't catch anything whats going there but somehow he liked to see his alive bunny soo close smeling his scent as giggling, jungkook leaned down before someone smack on his head.

It was Jin...

"What the fuck" jungkook glared at him who was already glaring at him. Jungkook realised what he was doing without thinking for a second he pushed tata away who fell down from chair. Jungkook fisted his palm in anger gritting his teeth glaring at boy who fell down and looking at him scarily.

Tata's eyes started to fill tears before little whimper leaving his lips jungkook walked upstairs without looking at the boy who started to sob out.

Jin saw all this silently don't know if he should shout at jungkook for his sudden behaviour he sighed bent down to take care of tata.

Jungkook banged his angry fist on wall few times his eyes were getting moist "WHY" he shouted out in that silent room which doesn't sends any sound out of room. Taehyung who sat on bed all these time crying he fliched at the shout and saw how jungkook was punching the wall and hurting himself for trying to kiss someone else.

"Don't do this kookie" taehyung trying to pull him out while jungkook just keep Punching the white wall which now blood can be seen on it. Taehyung started to cry more when he saw blood "please don't hurt yourself kookiee please" taehyung's invisible voice filled the room.

"Iam sorry tae baby" jungkook slides down whispered to himself "iam not a good boyfriend for an angel like you".

*-*