04. Weak

TRIGGER WARNING. Please be adviced this chapter includes topics that can be triggering such as sexual abuse.

It's been almost two days that I haven't seen the boys since that last time in the cafeteria. I kinda miss them, it was nice having some company. It was nice thinking they liked my company too.

That's the problem with me, I get attached so easily. They just give me a little of attention, but it still was more than I have received in years.

It's finally Friday and I'm happy I get to rest a bit from school, and what I'm more excited about is to watch my favorite's team match tomorrow night. Soccer has been the only thing giving me joy lately.

This past days I've walked home from school without any problem. I'm still scared as heck something may happen to me, but it's been alright till now.

My mind wanders to that day Jordan walked me home. I know it's dangerous. My dad did offered me to pick me up again, but I just know he will get mad again and I'll be on my own again, so what's the point.

It's time for me to manage on my own. I mean I have always managed on my own emotionally, I never needed to work or something because my parents have gave me everything, except what I really needed, love.

I do know how to kick the football, hopefully I can kick other kind of balls if it is needed. But knowing myself I would probably forget how to think in the moment.

My plans for this Friday night are: finishing my assignment, watch some Netflix, and if I'm awake enough, read a little. This is what I usually do every night but Fridays hit different because I don't have school the next day.

And I have nothing better to do, Jess do invites me to some parties but I'm never really in the mood for that. Probably I'm just scared.

I grabbed some snacks and get ready Teen Wolf on Netflix. It's always a good day to see my seven boyfriends. Even though they are fictional, I'm in love with them.

"Why can't you trust him?"

What?

I open my eyes and came back to my senses. It was just Stiles and Scott fighting while I was asleep.

Thank you for waking me up tho, if my dad walked in my room and saw I fall asleep with the tv on he will get mad.

Not me talking to fictional characters, well actually I'm not even talking to them I'm talking to a freaking tv. I should go back to sleep.

.

It's Monday again. The weekend was over in what felt like an hour. Monday feels longer than Friday Saturday and Sunday together.

I noticed the trio at school today and I'm happy about that, but when it was time for lunch I didn't saw them there. They probably went to eat somewhere else.

After what felt like forever, all my classes were over. A sudden anxious wave floods through my body as I remember that means it's time for me to walk home.

I start my way home, anxiously looking around as always, I will never feel calm in this place. It's really creepy and I don't even want to imagine at night.

Footsteps. I hear footsteps near me.

No need to freak out. There are more people that walks here just like me. I need to stop  thinking everyone that is here wants to kidnap me.

I turn around and I see a man, he doesn't looks that old, he is probably in his late 20s.

I want to run. He is probably not even following me but I'm scared. You never know.