32. Just Friends

・゚: *・゚:*

—————————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE
HEY GUYS! Sorry for the wait, I'll explain more about this at the end of the chapter. At the beginning of this chapter you'll read Jordan's POV of last chapter, specifically the party scene, so you understand what actually happened! Happy reading, hope you enjoy!
—————————————————

Jordan's POV (Party Scene)

"I'm busy."

"Hello busy, I'm Roman." He waves at me like an idiot.

"You know I'm not joking." I say annoyed and turn my head back to my computer.

"Of course I know that, you just said your name is busy." I don't even bother looking at him or replying back, I just take a deep breath and turn off my computer. I do want to go after all.

"That's what I'm talking about, let's go." Roman claps his hands as I stand up to change of clothes.

These past days I've been so fucking busy, being in charge is fun until it comes to the boring stuff. And to the annoying stuff like dealing with dumbasses like Roman.

I just want to see her.

But right now it's too risky and I gotta be careful, even if it's driving me crazy.

This party is the perfect excuse to see her without being too obvious, without dragging a lot of attention to her.

So I guess Roman's got a good idea for once.

We arrive to the party and it doesn't take me long to find her. She is in the kitchen drinking water like her life depends of it and I can just think,

She is so beautiful.

I unconsciously make my way towards her until her friend took her away. I try to follow them with my eyes, but they get lost in the crowd.

Shit, where did she go?

"Let's go." I tell Roman and Blake as I start walking to were Luna went.

I can barely see shit here, it's way darker and crowded. I feel myself slightly panicking as I can't find her. I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about her. I wonder how she is feeling in this shitty atmosphere.

The next thing I know she rushes past me and so does her friend. I try following them but they squeeze past the crowd like nothing compared to the fucking ages it's taking me.

Fuck, I lost them.

But still I keep going, not caring to push people aside. Something happened, I have to make sure she is ok.

"Jessica?" I tap on her friend's shoulder not sure if it's her.

She is just standing by the stairs and turns around to look at me. She looks delighted.

"Jordan! I was looking for you!" Her face changes now, she seems sad, worried. "Adira needs you, something really bad happened!" She shouts over the music.

My heart drops.

"Where is she?" I ask desperate, my voice even louder than hers.

"In my room, follow me please." She starts going upstairs and I follow close behind.

We get to her room and she told me she is in the bathroom. I knock.

Once. Twice. "Luna?" No one replies.