33. Sleep Walking

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It's been ten minutes. Ten minutes of me trying to think what to do with Jordan's drunk ass and I have come to nothing.

"You are so beautiful." He says making me look away from my phone screen. I was actually googling 'How to deal with drunk people'.

He stood up from my sofa and approached me as I was standing stiffer than ever after his drunk confession.

I had no idea what to say to that. He is drunk, he probably didn't mean it, but I still felt my heart racing and my cheeks heating up with each second.

"Let's get you to sleep ok? Let me just-" I decided to pretend he didn't say anything, but he interrupted me.

"I really want to kiss you." He inched even closer to me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

I was literally shaking now, my knees felt weak and my whole body reacted to his drunk words and his feather-like touch as he held my face with his hand and gently caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Jordan-" I tried stepping away but his arm snuck around my waist.

"Can I?" He asked, his voice soft and my racing heart stopped functioning.

"You are drunk, Jordan. You don't mean it." My shaky voice was a reflection of how I was really freaking out.

I'm supposed to be the one in control, I'm the sober one. He is clearly talking nonsense. I should know better than to be affected by him when he is in this state. I should know he will forget all this in the morning. But my brain can't seem to communicate with my body.

His face inched closer to mine and I cursed myself for what I was doing next, but I have to do it. I'm not kissing him in this state.

"Jordan, wake up." I grabbed his shoulders and shook him, making his hold on me weaken and his face shift.

"What?" He said frowning, clearly caught off guard by my reaction.

"You were having a nightmare. Let's put you to bed." I said trying to gaslight him to think none of this happened and it was just a dream.

"I wasn't even sleeping?" He questioned looking extremely confused as he seemed to try to remember.

"You were."

"Standing up?" He looked at me as if I was saying the craziest stuff. Which I am.

Shoot, he might be drunk but not dumb.

"You were sleep walking," I said and before he could reply I grabbed his hands and guide him to my bed. "Come on, you will sleep on my bed." I added.

He just followed my instructions and lay down on my mattress, he still looked dumbfounded and it was a cute sight but I have to focus.

He patted the space next to him on my bed and I just looked at him curiously.

"Sleep next to me, I don't want to have another nightmare." He smirked and I was starting to question if he was still drunk.

"I'll sleep on the sofa, good night." I ignored him as I just turned around and basically tried to escape but Jordan was faster, even in his clumsy figure.

He stood up and grabbed my hand to stop me, making me turn around to face him. "No, if you don't want us both to sleep together then I'm sleeping on the sofa." He said firmly.

"You are sleeping on the bed." I stated seriously trying to make him understand I wasn't asking.

"Not without you." He said as seriously too. I forgot how stubborn he is.