25. One Last Time

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jordan's POV

I immediately woke up as soon as I felt something vibrating below me. I wasn't even startled, I knew it was my phone.

Great, just when I was finally getting some fucking sleep.

It didn't took me long to realize how freaking close I was to her, so dangerously close. For fuck's sake, I was almost hugging her. Or is it called cuddling? Shit, I don't even know.

The worst part is that what was bothering me is how a small part of me wished I could stay like that. But the smarter part of me knew I shouldn't.

So I didn't. I carefully removed my arm that was resting around her waist and made my way out of bed trying to not wake her up. So this is was Roman was talking about, huh?

I hope she didn't notice this shit show, and if she did, I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable, I'll be damned if I did.

I need a shower.

"What?" I said as I reached the balcony, finally picking up my phone after they called me like three times. I kept declining it because I didn't want to wake her up, Roman and Blake can suck my dick.

It doesn't surprise me they called me without hesitation at this hour. They know I barely sleep so they expected me to be awake even though it's almost 5 a.m.

"Why weren't you replying?" He said from the other line.

"None of your business. What do you want?" I said starting to get irritated already but I didn't show it. Being woken up feels a hundred times worse when you barely sleep.

"Jordan we need you to take this seriously-"

"I thought I was in charge now." I calmly interrupted him.

"You are." He doesn't seem in a rush to tell me what's up, it's definitely not an emergency then.

"Then you should know better than to question me. Now tell me what do you want or deal with it yourself." I said still calmly. Not showing any kind of emotion is important in shit like this, I've learned they can use anything against you.

"Sorry Jordan. We need your approval to use the new equipment." He sounded a bit embarrassed. Good.

"It's Kai for you. I approve, take care of it." In this business everyone knows me as Kai, that's partly why I hate the name. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the game, I hate the fucking players. 

Everyone else outside of it knows me as Jordan,it's more personal. Both are my names after all.

Adira's POV

"Jordan, please."

"Do it yourself."

"My foot fucking hurts!"

"Shhh, you are gonna wake her up!"

I was very much awake now, but I pretended I wasn't so Roman could live. Roman and Jordan were basically screaming while whispering. They kept getting louder each time.

"No, you are gonna wake her up idiot."

"Fine I'll do it, just shut the fuck up." Jordan said and after that I could hear a door opening and then closing.

I think a few minutes passed by, or maybe it was just seconds I couldn't tell, until the door opened again. All this time I was trying my best to keep my breathing relaxed so no one could tell I was awake.