24. Towel

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jordan's POV

"You are in charge now." And with that the phone call ended.

That's something I've been waiting to hear since I started in this. Something I wanted more than anything. And definitely something that comes with big responsibilities and high risks that instead of scare me, just made me want it more. But now, it's different.

I should feel pleased, maybe even fucking happy, but instead I feel disappointed. So fucking disappointed.

I looked at her, she was already looking at me with clear concern in her eyes. Fucking hell.

We just got back from the water park and she was still using my shirt as we sat in the hotel bed, it was driving me crazy.

"Are you ok?" She said gently grabbing my hand. This is fucking torture.

"Yes." I simply said, resisting the urge to actually held her hand instead of just letting her grab mine.

She nodded and removed her hand before standing up.

I knew this was happening, I should have stopped with this shit earlier. I should have never even look in her direction in the first place. I knew that, but still as the selfish prick I am, I did.

"I'll take a shower." She said grabbing her clothes and getting into the bathroom.

I have made my decision.

After this trip, it's over. This whole shit is over.

.

Adira's POV

"Somebody help me!" I heard as I was showering. The loud noise of the water reaching the floor muffled the screams and I couldn't decipher who was screaming.

What the fuck?

At this point I didn't care who was screaming, my flight or fight response was on already.

I turned off the water to hear better, and that's when I realized who was it.

"HELP!" It was Roman's loud screams coming from our bedroom.

"What is going?" I screamed hoping he could hear me.

"AAAGHHH!" Ok I was completely terrified now. At first I thought maybe he was just playing but these screams sound like he is genuinely being attacked.

"GUYS?" I got out of the shower and got closer to the door while I screamed again waiting for any sign that, whatever was happening, wasn't a big deal.

If Roman is being attacked where the hell are Jordan and Blake? What if someone broke into our bedroom and killed Blake and Jordan and I couldn't hear their screams because of my horrible singing and now they are killing Roman? This place seems kinda sketchy after all.

There was a loud noise of glass shattering and suddenly everything was quiet.

"Roman?" I tried once again but got no response back, not even a scream.

Shit, shit. What the fuck should I do?

For fuck's sake, I can't catch a freaking break in this trip.

The panic was taking the best of me but I knew I couldn't just stay here. In this moment I regret so much not enrolling in that boxing lessons my mom told me about.

I quickly grabbed a towel and covered my wet body with it. I swear if I die and they find me naked I would simply come back from death and die again because of the embarrassment.