epilogue

Aslam o alaikum guys

I dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers especially NancySpp and Mcflurry143....

After one year

Fahad's pov:

This entire year had been miserable for both me and Hoorain.... She had complicated pregnancy, due to which doctor prescribed complete bed rest to her. I did my best to do everything doctor was instructing me to do and Alhamdulillah we reached last 9th month. I thought that now after all would be set but things got difficult at the labour when instead of normal delivery doctors had to do caesarian due to constant vomiting of Hoorain.

I was so much worried and afraid of both my baby's and my wife's health that I was about to faint down due to anxiety.

Finally our little boy Zayan arrived in this world giving us life time pleasure with his presence. Hoorain became more weak after giving birth that she was again prescribed bed rest but after becoming mother she was not letting herself breath due to Zayan's helath so I had to force her to take bed rest and hire a nanny for our little bundle of joy. That way me and Hoorain were somehow relaxed.

Now our little prince is 4 months old and his presence is doing wonderful things to us. My love and understanding for Hoorain is increasing with each day as I've come to realize how much mother invests herself in bringing her child into this world and then in his upbringing.

I still remember when in pregnancy Hoorain wasn't even able to walk properly due to weakness, she was only allowed to use washroom and that too with someone's help, she was so much exhausted and frustrated living in a one room for several months on bed due to which I had to do multiple things to vanish her stress. Like watching movies, ordering food from her favourite places, bringing different flavours of ice cream which used to lit her eyes.

The best thing about my Hoor was that she never gave up instead she used to pray and recite Qur'an for our baby's health. We both had hope and faith that everything will be fine, Alhamdulillah now everything has fallen into it's place.

I was laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about previous year, when Hoorain came and sat beside me, she slowly moved her fingers in my hair. I looked at her and faintly smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as I opened my arm and gestured her to lay down beside me, She kept her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Nothing. Next month is our 2nd wedding anniversary" I reminded her to which she nodded and chuckled. I frowned.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Remember when on our first wedding anniversary you bought the cake and I was 2 month pregnant so I ate the whole cake giving you only one slice" she laughed to which I chuckled.

"Where is Zayan?" I asked, her eyes went wide.

"Oh I forgot that I came here to take you downstairs.... Baba and Ami has come and Zayan is with them... I don't know why when I'm with you, every other thing slips off from my mind" She spoke as she quickly stood up from bed, I also stood up, held her from her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Because you are madly in love with me" I whispered in her ear to which she giggled and kissed on my forehead.

"No doubt You are always with me, not only physically but also emotionally and mentally. I think my soul is still in my body because I see you everyday. Your presence in my life is what makes me want to live this life fully" Tears gathered in her eyes as she kissed on my lips. I was seriously moved by her words. Told you that this woman always surprises me with her ways which spoil me more.