Chapter#3 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Hoorain's pov:

Flashback

"Hoorain my love! Life is giving us golden opportunity. It's not the Co incidence that Naila is my boss and Fahad is your classmate, it's the sign from fate. success and power are on our doorstep then why you are being reluctant" he looked in my eyes and tried to convince me again. This time I smiled and nodded.

flashback ends
I took a tired deep sigh, Aaliyaan was wrong life never gave us golden opportunity, our fate only tested us in which we failed.

I regretted every moment that I spent with Aaliyaan, I regretted that I became part of his plan and I regretted I used Fahad for our filthy intentions.

I stood up from the couch and went into the washroom to change the clothes, I was wearing these clothes since morning and they were suffocating me. How usual it was that every bride look breath taking with beautiful dress on her marriage but I was very unfortunate that on my Nikah (marriage) , I was wearing simple black clothes.

After changing my clothes and wearing light pink dress I took out the prayer mat from my suit case and started performing Isha Namaz. I was done with namaz but was sitting on prayer mat when knock on the door pulled me out of the thoughts. I abruptly stood up and opened the door only to see a unfamiliar face. I was startled to some stranger at the house. 'where is fahad' it was the first thought that ran into my mind.

"No please don't shout I am not a stranger" I was about to call Fahad or Nafeesa when he suddenly stopped me from doing so. I silently looked at him.

"who are you" I asked him. He smiled at me. He was no doubt tall and handsome, he had beared and moustache and his hair were set with gel, he was wearing simple brown shirt with jeans.

"I'm Faraz, Fahad's best friend or you can say brother" he explained, I nodded at him.

"Ohh Aslam o alaikum Faraz Bhai" I greeted him, of course now he was brother to me also. He smiled at me again.

" Can we talk? " he asked me. I was reluctant, how can I let him enter in my room what will Fahad think that maybe I'm still the old Hoorain, he will doubt at me again. I was engrossed in my thoughts when he cleared his throat.

"Don't worry you've called me brother so as a brother I respect you, If you are uncomfortable talking in your room then we can talk in living area" I was shocked, how he read my mind but somehow I was relieved that he understood me. I nodded and followed him in living area.

He was sitting on golden sofa and I was sitting on black sofa, we were sitting opposite eachother. His gaze was making me shift in my place.