Chapter 19

Aslam o alaikum guys

Hania's pov:

I was feeling most stupid and dumb girl of the century, like seriously? Why did I even confess my love in front of him, now he would take advantage of my feelings.

The most difficult thing to digest  seemed to me was that Faraz Ismail didn't say anything hurtful, surprisingly he was acting like a normal and extra cool husband.

After talking to Khala for hours and then thinking about my situation, as I had nothing to do, so headache was a normal thing to happen to me, dragging myself to the washroom to change my clothes.

As soon as I entered, my breath caught in my throat and eyes widened....

"Ahhh" I yelped as Aaliyaan twisted my arm and kept his hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming... My eyes welled up because pain in arm was becoming hard to tolerate. He pushed me in the washroom and closed the door behind him.

"Shhh if you become a good girl and listen to me then I would leave your hand" He whispered, his voice was venom to my ear but had no other option so I  nodded. And according to his words he left my arm and pinned me to the wall.

"This was the revenge of that slap" He smirked and rubbed his thumb under my eye. I was shivering under his touch but God I was stuck, my voice also became lost in front of him.

"I know you are married to Faraz but don't worry soon this relationship will come to an end" I knew everything about him and Hoorain but  acted like I was shocked.

"You must me thinking, how do I know you and Faraz...Right? " I didn't say anything but to be honest was not interested in his so called past.

" He is my enemy, because of Faraz I'm here in this state that I have to hide myself from everyone specially police, I killed the girl he liked and now I would gladly kill you because you are his wife, I want to see him ruined" He chuckled...

"Kill me but remember he doesn't love me so you would only waste your time" I couldn't help but speak ,there was a stinging pain in my chest that no one was able to heal.... Pain that my husband was still in love with some other girl.

" Oh that's interesting so you are just a hope in his life, and do you know that if one's hope breaks, he breaks " He smirked.

"Don't worry I won't kill you but yeah I'll definitely make your husband's life a living hell and you are just a path through which it would be possible" He was about to kiss me when on instinct I kicked him between his legs, he winced as low growl escaped his mouth and his hold on my wrists loosened a little, taking the advantage by pushing him to the sink I ran into my room, there was a glass vase on side table which I quickly took in my hand to defend myself, he ran after me but halted in his steps when he saw me with glass vase.

"Take a step and I would break your head with vase, then your all revenges will be incomplete" I spat, glaring at him. He cursed loudly. My heart was thundering inside my chest.

"Get out or else your dead body would go from here... Should I shout and gather all people here? "  my breathing uneven, tear tickled down my face as I furiously rubbed my cheek.

" You are also going to be ruined and that's my promise" He grated out, with that he took two steps back and climbed from the opened window. 

Oh God why I didn't realise that window was opened...

Game it was a sick game

Allah please help me

With hasty movement I found myself shutting the window tightly, room door was already locked.