Last chapter (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys
Fahad's pov:
I rang the bell but I had to wait little and door opened presenting my so intelligent wife  (sarcasm), immediately I stood before her and her frown changed into  shocking expressions.

I really wanted to smirk at her for opening and closing her mouth like a gaping fish but my stony  expressions were enough for her.
She was about to close the door at my face but I quickly grabbed her arms, slammed the door shut and pinned her to the wall beside it.

"What do you want" I growled in cold and low voice because literally my patience was running out.

"Fahad" Tears glistened in her eyes, my heart melted but what she was getting in hurting me.

"What is this nonsense? " I yelled as I pulled out the note out of my pocket and threw it on the floor. She flinched.

"Fahad you are hurting me" She said as she tried to push me away but I pulled her even more close.

"Now my touch hurts you what about the other day when you embraced me with all your senses" I asked in fury but she only wriggled in my grip.

"Now it does, your touch hurts me. Stay away. I hate you" She spat, I sucked in a sharp breath as my hold loosened, she pushed me making me stumble back.

"You are just talking about me don't you want to talk about your behavior?  The truth is that you are fade up of this relationship and  you are here to scream at me to cover up your actions.  Fahad if you really loved me then you could've waited for me in the hospital but No! your business meetings were more important than me, you never contacted me in these two days, now suddenly your conscience awakens and you are here to ask me what I want? " She shouted as she kept her index finger on my chest in accusing manner and then grabbed my collar.  I was listening her venomous words.

"I want to move out from your life so that you can live a beautiful life without me, so that you can move on from me...  You and I, we both know that this is the best option" She whispered as she moved away and wiped her tears.  I humorlessly chuckled as I nodded.

"You've always done that Hoorain, it's not a new thing for me.  I'm habitual of your mistrust and doubt on my love. You've always insulted me and my intentions....."

"You mistrusted me when you were planning against Aaliyaan because you thought I will accuse you,  then you assumed by yourself that I would not love you anymore if I knew about Ahtisham..  Like seriously? Now you are doing the same. Did you ask me once why I wasn't able to wait for you.....

" Uncle Ismail had committed suicide, he is no more in this world that's why I suddenly went from hospital, my phone was not charged due to which I wasn't able to contact you, how can you expect me to call or even text you when whole house was crowded and I was incharge of every little thing. Faraz is not in his senses how can you expect me to leave him in this state but still I managed to come to take you but then I heard that my wife has decided to leave me.... Look at my clothes, they are worn out and from two days I'm wearing these clothes" I desperately explained  to knock some sense in her,  her eyes went wide as she was surprised to listen truth.

"Uncle Ismail... Suicide?" She whispered to herself, not believing her ears.  I sighed as I rubbed my temples to lessen the pain and sat on the nearby chair.

"I'm going home to change clothes, if you don't want to come then it's okay" I finally spoke as I was tired of making her understand.

"I'm coming with you" She finally spoke as she sobbed and brought her long veil to drap on her shoulders. I nodded and waited for her outside in the car while she locked the house.