Chapter #21 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Fahad's pov :

"Bring Ahtisham inside Sara" Still staring at Aaliyaan, Hoorain addressed the girl who in an instant went outside and when she came, Ahtisham was standing beside her but his hands were tied behind his back.

I was startled.

Does Hoorain know about Ahtisham?

This alone thought frightened me.....

"Without any hesitation tell everything that you know"  Hoorain whispered like she never wanted to listen anything.

Sara gestured one of his men to put bandage on Aaliyaan's leg. He was being bandaged while Ahtisham started telling.

" After one hour of Naila Bibi's death, my sister was kidnapped, I was so helpless and shocked but I couldn't tell anyone for help because Sir Faraz and Sir Fahad were already distressed.  Kidnapper didn't take long and called me. His voice was so fiercing that I saw my sister's destruction in his sound. He told me to do as he says, then he would leave my sister without any harm and before night falls. I hastily obliged him.  He demanded me to take Sir Fahad out of the house and introduce an old man Abbas to him. Abbas was a drug dealer, he used to make people addictive of alcohal and drugs and take as much as money from them. I didn't know about him at that time. It was hard task to take Sir out of the house because he was my boss and how could I force him to do something but to my utter dismay and relief he on his own was going somewhere in anger so I took that as an opportunity and followed him.  He didn't know that and soon from the other side Abbas came and pretended to get bumped into Sir...... Where he tried to be a friend with him and took him to his house, Fahad Sir was emotionally so exhausted that he agreed to go to stranger's house without any protest. As per orders I was waiting outside the house. He was massively drunk that even his steps were wavering. Kidnapper then demanded to take Sir Fahad to Ma'am Hoorain's house. Sir wasn't in his senses so it was natural of him to get out of control after seeing her, he started to force himself upon her, I was panicked that Sir might do something wrong to her and phoned kidnapper, told him about the situation but he only laughed and again ordered me to commit another sin.... " He paused and stared with wounded look at Hoorain.

This revelation hit me like a volcano. Ahtisham's guilty expressions were proof that he wasn't lying. It meant that I was drugged purposely. He was about to tell further but I stopped him because I knew that he was going to expose the bitter truth, which Hoorain might not bear.

"Enough... What you told was enough" I sounded wrecked.

"Why? Why you don't want to hear the truth? You will be happy to listen that it was not you who raped me..." I was taken aback that she knew truth but her tone and choice of words halted my breath.

Happy?  I'm anything but happy

"Ahtisham say how you raped me brutally as per orders of your so called Master. Because your sister's respect was at stack so you thought that it was better and entertaining at the same time to ruin my useless life..." Hoorain snapped and viciously looked between Aaliyaan and Ahtisham. She was trying to undermine her self worth and it was hurtful.

"Forgive me"   Ahtisham fell to his knees and sobbed hysterically in front of Hoorain.

"c-continue" Hoorain stammered. Ahtisham looked at me, I clenched my jaw,if she was persistent on revealing her past so how could I stop her.

"When Sir Fahad was forcing himself on her,  Hoorain Ma'am pushed him and tried to run from the house. She didn't know that I was also there hiding.  Her back was facing me so I took the opportunity and hit on her head with wooden thick stick. She fell unconscious thinking that Sir had hit her, whereas Sir was lying half concious on the sofa. I took him to car and called the kidnapper, told him about the situation and he ordered me to rape her otherwise my sister would be ganged raped-d" He chocked on his words and again sobbed hard... I helplessly buried my head in my hands....