chapter# 22 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Hoorain's pov :

"I'm still concerned for you my child" Ami said as soon as baba went from the room. Tears made their way through my temples as I was laying on my mother's lap.

"Ami you know I've danced in the rain of his love yet it took time for me to realize it but trust me now that I'm madly and deeply in love with Fahad, I can't see him in pain anymore and if I would live with him, he will die everyday. My past will not let us live in peace, just think how would he able to forget the fact that some random man had raped me thinking it was him and most importantly how would he forget that he was forced into this  mess and he had nothing to do with any of the damages which were done to me. I want him to marry someone more pious and beautiful girl who would love him unconditionally" I sniffled, alone thought of Fahad with someone else was tearing me apart and here I was talking about marrying him to someone else.

"But you will die everyday after divorce and I can't see you in pain either" Ami's voice cracked at the end. I sat up straight and quickly wiped my tears and smiled widely in front of her.

"Look ami I'm smiling and trust me you and baba are the biggest source of my happiness.... I can't be selfish anymore. You should be glad that your daughter is changed now,  she thinks of other people's happiness before her's and this is the time I think of Fahad's." I squeezed her hand in mine as if reassuring her but in reality I was giving a false hope to myself that I would ever be contented living without him.

Ami gave up on arguing with me due to my stubbornness.

------------

"Did you watch the news Nageen" Murtaza asked his wife to which she shook her head while shrugging her shoulder.

"What happened now in the country that made you so upset?" She yawned and started doing her night routine before sleeping.

"Whole nation is talking about famous business tycoon Ismail Fareed... He is no more" Murtaza whispered to which Nageen's eyes went wide.

"What happened to him? "

"Suicide. He committed suicide yesterday" There was a complete silence for few seconds.

"I think we should go there to pay condolence" Murtaza said.

"Murtaza are you in your right mind?  You know how much havoc would be created there on our presence like years ago" she scolded her husband..

"Murtaza you are forgetting that you went to apologize to Ismail five times after your accident and every time he insulted you and kicked you out of the house, then why do you think that his son will accept your presence on his father's funeral"  She reminded Murtaza.

"Try to understand, I know Ismail's son will insult us but I want to apologize to him for ruining his and his Father's life , maybe that way I will find peace which had disappeared from my life long ago" Regret was eating him up. Nageen was unsure but eventually Murtaza persuaded her.

"Tommorow we will go  there" Murtaza suggested.

"But tommorrow we are shifting from here"
"Our flight for Lahore is in evening,  we can go to Ismail's place in morning" Nageen went silent again thinking about Hoorain.

"Should we take Hoorain with us? Faraz had been a brother like figure in her life. When you were in Coma, he took her to the hospital to visit you and helped me with finances, although I was reluctant but he was persistent on helping me....She will be highly disappointed if we do not tell her about the incident" Nageen said.

"Okay but what if she refuses to go fearing to face Fahad. It is highly anticipated that he would be there with his friend"

"She will have to face him one day then why not tomorrow. We will not tell her anything before going her"