chapter#2 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Fahad was laying on his bed, he didn't eat anything since morning because of the thoughts that were lingering in his mind.

Flashback

"Fahad" Naila was watching a film when she turned towards him while turning off the volume of television.

"yeah" he was doing assignment on laptop.

"How is Hoorain" Naila asked with a mischievous smile.

"you know very well I do not talk to her" he glared at her, trying not to blush in front of his sister. Naila laughed at him.

"yeah but you stare at her daily in your university " she pushed back her laugh. Fahad chuckled and again started with his assignment.

"it's your last year in your university , when will you confess your love to her" she asked him while switching off the TV.

"Naila she doesn't even look at me how can I confess my feelings to her" His voice was dripping annoyance and tiredness, maybe because he wanted Hoorain to notice him.

"Don't worry bro I'll get you married to her once you are done with your studies" she winked at him, Fahad stared at her like she've grown two heads.

"what about your marriage, after completing my studies, I'll find the best purposal for my elder sister then I would handle business and then I will get married" Fahad stood from his swing chair and sat beside her on couch. Naila's eyes twinkled proudly at his younger brother, she just smiled at him.

"do you like someone" Fahad asked her to which her expressions changed for a second but she composed herself.

" Oh no look I've wasted so much time in talking to you that I forgot to perform Namaz(prayer)" she was about to stand up when he took hold of her wrist.

"Answer me Naila" he demanded like a stubborn child

"Look Mr. I don't like anyone so please let me go because tomorrow is my meeting in the office" He let go of her and looked at her when she was going in her room.

Naila was never like this, she was very naughty, carefree and fun loving but after their parents died, she became very reserved but with Fahad she was still very frank because she wanted him to share his every problems with her. One thing was very wrong with her that she never shared any of her personal issues with him, that's why Fahad was always concerned about her.

Naila was different from most of the girls who become jealous easily and gossip about random people and who would drool over money like money was everything.

Naila was very innocent and polite, she was so simple yet so attractive, lucky was the man who would have married her. Fahad was thinking about his sister when his mobile vibrated.

He frowned because it was an unknown number, he picked up the call but when he heard the voice he became stilled.

"Wh...Who are you?" he stammered.

"I'm Hoorain your classmate" Fahad was shocked, the first thought that came across his mind was "is this dream or really miracles do happen? "
"Hello Mr. Fahad" she asked for his attention.

"yeah yeah I'm listening how are you? " he asked, he was on the seventh sky, he never imagined that Hoorain would call him like that.

"I'm fine and how are you?" she asked him.

"Absolutely fine" he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Umm... My friend Sawera told me that you've solved the equations that teacher assigned to us, actually I'm stuck in these equations, if you don't mind would you please share your answer method with me" She nervously completed her statement.