Chapter#4 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Faraz's pov:

After fight with Fahad I went to meet Hoorain. When I knocked at the door, Hoorain opened it.

I was amazed by the change in her appearance. Her face was telling that how much she had been changed. "I won't let Fahad divorce her.NEVER. I won't let this child suffer just because of the mistakes his parents made" I thought in my mind.

But the revelation hurt me so much.  Fahad never told me that Hoorain was just his friend. He lied to me that he had purposed her. By looking at Hoorain it was easy to comprehend that she was speaking truth.

I told Naila that Aaliyaan was not good for her when I saw them in restaurant but she refused to believe me and gave me shut up call.  I was so broken that the girl I loved doesn't even like me but she was also going to make her life hell by loving that Aaliyaan.

After she insulted me, I never talked or tried to interrupt between their relationship, I thought maybe I'm wrong about Aaliyaan, maybe he's sincere with Naila. Still I was not satisfied subconsciously, so I secretly collected information about Aaliyaan and I was right he was cheating on Naila but the most surprising thing about Aaaliyaan was that he was engaged to Hoorain. It meant they both were playing a big game but I was unable to find that why they were doing this.

I collected information about Aaliyaan but I was late in doing so because when I told all this to Naila, she was already pregnant with Aaaliyaan's child. When she disclosed this truth in front of me, my world crushed on me, I wanted to slap her for destroying her life like this but I was nobody to her. Naila and me decided to not tell anything to Fahad.

She told me that Aaaliyaan was demanding to give him 60% of her property otherwise he wouldn't marry her.

So I made a plan that we would make fake property papers and handover to Aaliyaan. When he'll know he'll definitely come over Naila's place then we'll record his video, police will hide in house so that he doesn't run or harm Naila.

Naila said OK and we were going to do this after 2 days but Naila once again became blind in front of Aaliyaan.

                         Flashback

"Sir Naila Ma'am came here" one of my servants informed me in morning when I came on the dining table. As soon as I listened her name sleep vanished from eyes and I became alert.

"Where is she?" I asked in hurry.  I was scared. Naila came here I hope everything is fine.  I thought.

"Sir she came an hour a ago and left this letter for you"  he showed me the light green envelop, I snatched it from his hands and started to read the letter.

I'm sorry Faraz but I can't go with your plan, I can't wait for two days. I've given him these fake papers and now I'm going to his apartment. I wanna listen everything from his mouth. Why he did this to me? I know he will definitely harm me but don't worry if there is written life for me then I would definitely survive. Just tell everything to Fahad.

One thing more I know you like me but sorry I never liked you because still I love Aaliyaan. I pray that Allah bless you with a girl who would only love you and would do anything for you.

Allah Hafiz

I clenched my jaw and my eyes also became moist but I hurriedly took out the car and directed towards Aaliyaan's appartment.

Again I was late because when I reached there everything was finished. Naila was on the floor, she was covered with blood. My whole body was shivering, my eyes became devoid of tears. I felt like my heart had stopped beating. With heavy steps I went near her and sat beside her, her face became white and her eyes were shot open..

I slowly closed her eyes with my hands and let my eyes drop the tears which I was holding for I don't know how long. That's when I noticed that there were 2 more people standing. I slowly stood up only to see Aaliyaan and Hoorain. My all sorrow vanished and was replaced  by displeasure.

I started to beat Aaliyaan, he didn't respond and was silently earning punches from me. In that mean time police along with ambulance came. I went in ambulance with Naila and police arrested both of them.

After reaching to hospital I called Fahad. He came and his eyes were puffy and red due to crying. His hair were all messed up like me.I hugged him, tears also slipped from my eyes.

"How did this happen" he interrogated but before I replied Dr came.

"You can take dead body with you and where is her husband?" Dr asked, Fahad frowned at the question but before he could say a word I quickly replied.

"I'm Naila's Husband" I said.

"We need your signature on this form" Dr handed over me a paper on which I signed and then he went from there.

"Are you out of your mind, Naila was unmarried" he spat.

"After funeral I'll explain everything to you" I said and we went from there taking dead body with us.

After Asr(prayer time) we buried Naila. It was around 7:00 pm when we got free from funeral rituals, Aaliyaan and Hoorain were still in police custody, police inspector called me but I was unsure to leave Fahad on his own and I still didn't  tell anything to him because of his condition. so I forced him to take some rest while I went to police station. Where police arrested Aaliyaan and released Hoorain because there were finger prints of Aaliyaan on gun not Hoorain's.

"Don't be so happy Hoorain I will make sure to get you punished once I collect proves against you" I thought.

When I reached at Fahad's place it was around 11:00 pm. I was going to stay in his house tonight. I went to guest room, got bath, changed clothes and laid down on bed. I was tired but sleep was nowhere in my eyes so I decided to check on Fahad. 

I sneaked in his room so that he doesn't wake up but I was surprised when I found no one.

I was worried because he was not picking up my calls. I also asked from security guard and he said that " Fahad Sir was very angry so I didn't stop him and he went from house at 9:00 pm".

I wanted to punch him for being stupid security guard.

Fahad came at 12:00 am and he was all messed up and drunk.

"Where were you" I asked while glaring at him. He glanced at me then he started to climb stairs, I hurriedly followed him and grabbed him from his elbow.

"I'm asking you something. Where were you? " I clenched my jaw. His eyes were red and it was clear he had been crying for long time.

"I've took the avenge of my sister" he laughed and then suddenly painful expression morphed on his face. Tears were freely falling from his eyes. I kept his arm around my shoulder and made him climb the stairs and took him to his bedroom.

Fahad had offended me by his condition. A person who used to runaway from drunk people was himself drunk today.

His room was also messy, everything thing was out of place or was broken but he still fell on bed where his all clothes were spread.

My blood boiled, What he think of himself. I know he is going through alot but I'm also going  through pain. I pulled his arm and made him sit and sat beside him.

"Now tell me what avenge are you talking about" I asked but he was just smiling while his eyes were all teary.
I gulped and tried to be calm but it was impossible for me to be calm.

"She ruined my life so I ruined her life. Simple" he again laid down so I pulled him and glared at him.

"Tell me what have you done to Hoorain" I shouted on which he frowned at me.

"I raped her" he said and his eyes closed this time, he slept while I was shocked. How can he do such a crime.
I stormed out of his room.

********
So that's the chapter. I thought why not add Faraz pov also.

I hope you're liking his character and there much more to be revealed about him :)

Tell me your views about this chapter in comments.

Vote,  comment and share plz...

Stay blessed :)