Chapter#5 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

Faraz pov:

Flashback

After hearing those filthy words from Fahad's mouth, I was restless whole night. I didn't sleep, it was very difficult to believe that he raped Hoorain. That word was so strong to frighten someone so easily and he committed that sin.

At morning Nafeesa served breakfast so I told her to call Fahad at dining table. He made his prosperous entry in dining room and I rolled my eyes at him. He kept his hands on his head maybe he was having headache.

"Nafeesa bring lemonade for Fahad sir" I ordered her and she silently obeyed me.

After drinking lemonade Fahad did his breakfast. After breakfast we went to his room which was still messy. I took all things from his couch and threw them on floor and sat there. Fahad was frowning at me.

"Why are you so angry" he asked and I silently looked at him. He gently took his clothes to the other side of bed and sat in front of me on bed.

"Do you remember what you said to me last night" I interogatted and he shook his head. He was testing my patience.

"You said you've r-raped Hoorain" I stuttered and his eyes went wide. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me in horror. That was enough, I stood up and grabbed him by his collar.

"Do you have slightest idea what you've done" I yelled at him. He tried to say something but stayed silent.

"Faraz I-I was dr-drunk" he uttered in a low voice. I released him.

"So this was your avenge? To robe someone's respect? Tell me? " I shouted but instead of being ashamed he glared at me.

"You are talking about that cheater Hoorain and what about my sister. They both also robed my sister's self-respect, her pride, her smile, ended her whole personality" He shouted back, I just looked at him

"It doesn't mean that you would destroy her" I spat

"Listen Faraz I will destroy her in every step of her life till she dies like my sister died" he emphasized every word, pointing his finger at me.

"You are not my friend Fahad, you can't be" I whispered, shaking my head slowly. He just bitterly smirked and barged out of the room.

I sighed heavily.

"Jamal" I called the servant

"Yes sir" he hurriedly came.

"Clean up this mess" I said, he silently nodded and started to do his work, I was also helping him to put the things on their right place.

He was cleaning the room and removed the covers from bed to change when a white folded paper fell on the floor. I took the paper and checked it if it is important to keep in Fahad's cabinet or not.

When I opened the paper it was Naila's letter, it meant she wrote two letters for both of us.

Fahad my brother I love you so much but I know you would not love me after knowing that you're sister is pregnant with alleged child.

There is a guy Aaliyaan who was employ in our company he trapped me in his fake love for our property and it'll surprise you that a girl like me also became his target.

This child is not my fault, believe me. One day Aaliyaan called me in his apartment saying that he is not feeling well and he needs me. I quickly went to his appartment so that I can check on him and call Dr if needed. When I reached at his apartment, he made me drink a juice, he also drank that juice. After drinking juice I was not in my senses to realize what sin I was commiting.