Chapter Three: Gregory's Party

Gregory's POV :

I gasped. Y/N's boss let her have the Plex after closing time! I entered the room and saw the decorations, the cake, the candy, and the food! "Wow! This looks great Y/N!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I repeated. Y/N gave me a hug and said "Your welcome, Gregory." And let me go. I may have caught Freddy looking at my sister though— NAH!

We played games almost all day. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, FREDDY!" I yelled. I was faster than everybody! Not even Sonic could beat me! (Just act like Sonic the Hedgehog was a thing back then, k?) I wasn't looking where I was going cuz I bumped into Montgomery Gator. "Owe- Wait- Hey!" I said. "Freddy can't catch you but I can!" He teased and chuckled after. "Looks like *pant* you caught *pant* Mr- *pant* Speedy-" Y/N struggled to breathe. Freddy put a hand on her shoulder and picked her up. "It's time for cake!" He said as he pretty much carried me. "Let's go little man." Monty said as he carried me to the table.

They sang happy birthday to me and I blew the candles and we had cake. "Let's go to the arcade!" I exclaimed jumping up and down repeatedly. "Look's like Mr. Speedy is now Mr. Hyper." Chica said which made me giggle. I grabbed Y/N's hand and we ran towards the arcade.

We played a couple of games and then we left the Plex.

Y/N's POV:

"Bye guys!" I said. "Bye!" They all said back. Gregory was asleep so I had to carry him into the car.

Monty's POV:

"So," I started. "You like Y/N?"