Chapter Sixteen: Surprise !PART 3!

The girls and I make it to my house. Just as I suspected, my parents are gone.

"Ghost- I mean coast is clear. Come on in girls!" I said. They walk inside my house and their jaws dropped. Almost literally-

"Your house is so amazing!" Chica said.

"Can I invade your fridge?" Roxy asked. We all laughed. "Go ahead. Don't eat my leftover spaghetti or leftover pizza, alright?" I asked. "No promises, captain L/N!" She exclaimed.

I roll my eyes.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked.  Chica and Roxanne look at each other.

I haven't told you this but, me and the girls kept getting distracted in the mall so we bought a bunch of outfits...

"Fashion show?!" They both exclaim. I smile.

~Time skip brought to you by Freddy Faz-fuck~

"And here she comes with her amazing outfit!" I exclaim. Roxy does a fancy runway walk. She does poses and man, she is STUNNING!

Roxy had her hair down. She wore a black leather jacket with a pattern on it like the pattern at her raceway. She also had a red dress along with some black boots. Roxy kept her punk bracelets on to make her outfit stand out.

(Imagine Roxy's outfit like that but the jacket has a race-y kind of theme to it

Example: Race flags or the race flag patterns)

"You look great Roxy!" Chica says. "Yeah. You look super cool." I said. "Of course I do." She replies.

Next is Chica. She went to the bathroom to change. And when she got back, she looked beautiful!

She had her hair up in a mini bun. She also had her mini bow holding the bun along with a ribbon.

Her dress was pretty cute if I'm gonna be honest!

(Chica's dress :])

She wore some gloves and had some heals. To top it off, she held her purse that she bought at the mall.

"Chica...- Girly, you look gorgeous!" Roxanne said. "She's right. Your outfit is adorable!" I said. Chica had a slight blush on her cheeks. "Thank you guys! But now, It's Y/n's turn..~" She said.

. . .

"Y/N- OMG- You're so pretty!"

"I'm gonna cry- your outfit is amazing!"

I was wearing a poofy, F/C dress. It was amazing!

(Pretend the dress is your F/C)

I also wore a mini flower crown, a bracelet, and some earrings.

Roxy's Faz-watch beeps. She checks her notification.

"Chica.-" She whispered. She whispered in Chica's ear.

"Y/n. There's an emergency at the Pizza Plex!" Chica exclaimed. "Really?!! Can I change qui-" I was about to say. "No! We gotta go." Roxy said.

We run to the car. I start the car and we drive off to the Pizza Plex.

.•.•.•.•.

We hop out of the car and race inside the Pizza Plex.

"What happen- oh my gosh... This place looks...-" I began. "Amazing?" A voice said. I was looking around but couldn't find were the voice was coming from.

The Plex was dark. The only source of light was the candles placed around here.

Roxy and Chica walked me down a mini path made up of the candles and rose petals.

After reaching the end of the path, I see him.

The guy I love...-

Freddy.

He's in his human form. Wearing a suit.

"He's all yours." Roxanne whispered.

Chica and Roxy leave.

"Wow... Y/n... You look- stunning.." Freddy said.

I blushed. Although it probably seemed like I didn't. "Thank you. You look.- handsome." I said.

I felt like such a flustered mess!

Music was playing in the background.

Freddy pulled out a rose from his pocket.

He walks over to me and gives me the rose.

"May I have this dance...?"

.•.•.•.•.

Me and Freddy kept dancing and making jokes.

He had everything set up beautifully!

"Y/n, this night has been wonderful... I want to give you something." Freddy said.

The candles made the mood more.. Interesting.

His amazing eyes glowed. His smile was everything I could think of...

"I got this for you." He said.

He pulled out a necklace. It was in the shape of a star.

"Freddy- this is amazing! Thank you so much!" I exclaim.

Freddy helps me put on the necklace.

"Y/n, you're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're so mysterious and funny. You mean the whole world to me. You're all I ever think of." Freddy said.

Okay, NOW I was a flustered mess!

"I love you... Will you be my girlfriend?"