Chapter Ten: Dress Up

(You don't have to listen to the song. Also, this chapter is dedicated to callmeAnon8 who wanted to see Monty in a dress and this is a very short chapter.)

Your P.O.V:

We were at backstage. The animatronics were in their human forms. We were all bored. Monty is having a meeting with a small child. "We should put Monty in a dress." Roxanne said. "Yeah! That would be a funny prank." Chica agreed. We decided to do so. We waited for Monty to arrive.

"Hey, Gomery. We wanted to give you a cool outfit! Y/n picked it out while she was on her break." Freddy said. Technically it wasn't a lie. I did go to the store and get a dress for Monty on my break.

"Oh! Cool! I want to put it on right now!" Montgomery replied. We all snickered while he wasn't looking.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. He was already in the changing room, I put the dress in there. Roxanne took his clothes that was hanging on the door. (No you dirty minds, she did not see him almost naked.)

"Put on the dress!" "I would if it wasn't PINK!"

We all laughed. Monty was pouting. "We won't give you you're clothes back if you don't wear it!" I said. "Fine!!!" He replied.

Montgomery finally put the dress on! He still has the gloves and the bracelets on

Montgomery finally put the dress on! He still has the gloves and the bracelets on. The earrings and necklace also stayed. He put the crown and rose on!

We all bursted out laughed. "BAHHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A BARBIE!!!" Freddy said. Roxanne was laughing the loudest. I quickly grabbed my phone. I almost tripped. I took a photo of him and saved it.