Chapter Twelve: Irritation

(I finished my tests! :D! Also, there is a song so listen to it if you want. And, I enjoyed writting this one as well. 😉)

H/C = Hair Color

It was Monday. Freddy was ignoring Y/n ever since yesterday.

Y/n's P.O.V:

I felt guilty.

I felt bad.

But most importantly, I feel worried.

What if he is still mad and doesn't want to marry me?! (I'm kidding jeez. You didn't actually say that. This is what you actually said.) What if he is still mad and doesn't want to be my friend anymore?!

Freddy wasn't even talking to Gregory!

"It's all my fault, Y/n! Freddy wouldn't be mad at you or me if I didn't tell you to do that prank!" Gregory said. "It was both of our faults. Don't blame yourself... Plus, he needs space. It's fine  if he ignores us..." I said.

No one:

Little did they know that the sneaky, noisy Gator was behind the door frame.

"I should really fix them up.." Monty mumbled to himself.

He went to Freddy's area and waited for the Bear to finish up his meet-n- greats.

When the Bear entered the room he greeted.. Sort of... "Sup Gomery.. WAIT! MONTY?" Freddy yelled. "Sup to you too, Fred-Boi." Montgomery greeted back. "What are you doing here?" Freddy asked. "I'm trying to fix you guys up!" Montgomery exclaimed.

(Bold is Freddy and Italic is Monty.)

"What do you mean?"

"You, Y/n, and Gregory. You guys seem to be 'avoiding' each other."

"Oh... Well, pranks just make me very annoyed. I told them to stop but they didn't."

"Either way, you should apologize. It'll ruin you're chances with her."

Freddy turned into his human form. And just in time because the place was closing, meaning the door was shutting so nobody could see them.

"I wouldn't get a chance with her anyway. She's human and I'm robot. I bet she doesn't even like me!"

"Wanna test that theory?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Gregory and Y/n were exiting out the place when one of the employees came up to them. "One of the animatronics- err, all of them are broken. I suggest you fix them." They said. "Oh! Sure thing! Thanks for telling me." Y/n thanked. She took Gregory to show her how she fixes them.

It only took her a minute to realize that she would have to be near one specific animatronic....

Freddy.

"Wait! I can't go! I'll have to fix Freddy and he'll still be mad at us!!" Y/n exclaimed. "That's great!" Gregory exclaimed back.

*blink blink* was all Y/n could do.

"He's mad, Greg!" "Yeah but we can apologize now." He said. Y/n sighed and agreed before she continued walking.

They stopped at the entrance to the back room. "Here goes nothing..." Y/n sighed. The H/C haired girl entered the room along with the brunette.

They were shocked to see a table in the middle, set up with candles and a vase of flowers.

Hold up, you may be wondering, "How did they animatronics get a guy to get Y/n and Gregory in the room? Wouldn't it be weird?" Well, they all acted "weird" just to get a employee to come and get you since you are the mechanic. Anyway, continue, Fellow Reader.

"What the...?" Y/n asked. She noticed everything except Gregory. Gregory was grabbed by the one and only Chica. "Shh, Freddy wants to apologize. But he wants to do it in a special way for you and Y/n. He apologizes for ignoring you." She said. Gregory nodded.

Y/n's P.O.V:

The room was dark. "Gregory?" I asked. Then I heard a figure. Not a animatronic one, a HUMAN one.

When the figure came out, it was Freddy but human.

"Hello, darling. I'm sorry that I got mad at you and Gregory that I started ignoring you." Freddy said. 'Wait... DID HE JUST CALL ME "DARLING"? Does he like me or something???' I thought. I shook my head. One, took get rid of my thoughts, two, to say it wasn't his fault.

"No! It was my fault! I was the one to get you mad. You told me not to prank you anymore but I didn't listen..." I said.

I felt guilty! I should've just stopped.

He kissed the back of my hand...

HE KISSED THE BACK OF MY HAND?!

I felt my face heat up.

"Either way, we should both just apologize to each other if we both feel guilty." He said. "I'm sorry." We said in unison. We both laughed. "Well, darling, now that forgave each other. Let's eat.