Chapter Fourteen: Gender Bend 2

This story was a request by someone and I wanted to do one of their ideas.

Your P.O.V:

I was in my bed, peacefully sleeping. Suddenly, my alarm clock goes off. "Ugh...." I groan. I turn off my alarm and get up to get ready for work. I grab the brush and start brushing my hair.

'What the? I don't feel my hair..' I thought. I look in the mirror and drop the brush. "What the?! Not this again!" I say.

Gregory comes in the room. "Hey, Y/n- what the? Your a boy again?! Am I gonna be a girl as well?!!" Gregory asks in full panic. "Jeez, Greg. Chill! I just woke up and I'm like this!" I say. "Well, what did you do when you were working yesterday?" Gregory asked. "Well, I was setting up some decorations for someone's birthday party today and then I came home at 11 only to pass out at my bed." I explain.

He nods and starts writting things down... Wait what? "When did you get that?" I asked. "Oh! I grabbed it off your shelf. Why did you write Freddy's name like a billion times?" He replied and asked. "Uhhhh... No reason." I said nervously. Gregory looked at me and smiled... Although it looked kinda like a smirk.

"What else did you do before setting up the decor?" Gregory asked. "I was helping Roxanne getting out of a bunch of wires. After that, I moved the wires into their normal position and got zapped." I explained. "Then the zap must have done something!" Gregory chirped.

"I have to hide myself. Otherwise mom and dad might think I brought a boy into the house." I said. Gregory nodded. He grabbed my hoodie and threw/yeeted it at me. "Seriously?" I asked. He giggled. I put it on and we head out.

"Phew, that was close." I said.

We got into the car and drove off.

I quickly go backstage with Gregory following behind.

"HEY! Who are you and what are you doing to Gregory?!" Freddy yells, hoping it wasn't Vanny taking another child. "Freddy! Relax, I'm fine." Gregory said. "Who is that?" Freddy says.

To make this dramatic, I put my head down. I take off my hoodie to reveal my uniform and look up.

"What the-? Y/n?" Freddy asks. "Hi!" I say. "What happened?" Freddy asked once again. "I turned into a boy, duh." I said. He rolled his robotic eyes.

"Goooooooood morni- AHHH!" Monty screamed. "Oh- hi Y/n, Gregory, Freddy." He quickly said.

"How do we get you back to normal?" Freddy asked. "Remember when we had to get shocked again by the lightning last time to turn back? Well, I might have to get shocked by the wires again." I said.

"YOU GOT SHOCKED BY A WIRE?!" Freddy yelled in panic. "Chill Fred. I'm fine." I told him. He calmed down.

~Time skip by Roxanne t-posing~

"Okay, let me just-" I start. I touch the tip of the wire and pass out.

.
.
.

I see darkness. Pure darkness.

"Am I dead?" I ask.

Silence...

"No, stupid." I hear a voice say. It's a female human voice.

"Open your eyes." Another voice said. I open them only to see Roxanne and Chica in their human forms. "What happened?" I ask.

"From what Freddy said, you touched a wire and got shocked and then you passed out." Chica explained.  "Then Freddy carried you into the lounge and told us to heal you since us ladies are better at taking care of others." Roxanne said. "Oh. Well, thanks for healing me." I thanked.

I touched my hair to see if it was normal. It was! I'm a girl again and not a weird boy!

--- I made some drawings/edits in Gacha Club, hopefully they look good! ---