Chapter Seventeen: The Oddest

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

.•.•.•.•.

"Freddy... Of course!" I exclaimed. "Really??" He asked. "Y/n, you don't have to just because you feel-" it was to late.

My lips crashed against his. He was in human form so it wouldn't be weird for me to kiss a animatronic bear.

My eyes were closed. I couldn't see anything but I could tell he had the face of shock.

Eventually, he gave in.

(I suck at writing specific things like these so prepare for cringe :'))

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He puts his arms on my waist.

He rubs my sides gently.

Our lips part and we stare at each other in complete silence for maybe about 5 seconds.

"I love you Y/n."
"I love you too, Freddy."

-

Gregory's POV:

From around the corner, I could see Y/n and Freddy get close. As if they were about to kiss. I look away to keep my eyes away from such horror.

Sure, Freddy is cool and all but what if he breaks my big sister? Like, what if he breaks her heart?

Seeing my sister get hurt would be a nightmare.

I don't wanna experience that.

I decided to go get something to eat since they'll be doing lovey-dovey things.

My footsteps were quiet and the silence was loud.

I stopped walking.

A strange feeling. A feeling I barely feel...

I was being watched.

"How's your sister? You should keep a close eye on her..." A voice said.

It was around me. Hiding somewhere.

"Huh-? Who are you??" I asked. "Hah! Everyone asks that. They all die after asking. Oh well." The voice said. Completely avoiding the question!

"You'll find out soon, child. But not to soon." It said.

Then, I could feel the presence disappear.

"What the absolute heck... Soon but not to soon?" I questioned.

I decided to run back and check up on  Y/n and Freddy.

They were doing fine. Just talking.

"Hey small fry! Checking up on them, ay?"

"Ack! Oh- sorry Roxy."

"It's fine. Has anything happened? I feel like your body is tensing."

"Uhm... Yeah. Just- worried."

I didn't know if I could tell Roxy what had happened. However, I say it anyway without thinking twice.

"About what? Them leaving you?" She asked. "I guess you could say that." I replied. "Ah. It'll be okay buddy! You still got me, the most amazing person ever!" She exclaimed, making a funny face and pose. I laugh.

"Thanks Roxy."

"Don't mention it."

Huh. What a day.