Chapter Eight: Monty Advice

(Hope you love the chapter ;>. Also, there are lots of P.O.V changes, so sorry.)

Monty's POV:

I see Freddy staring at Y/n again.

"Hey dude, stop being weird and staring at her." I whispered. He blushed slightly. "Uh! I-I'm looking at the thing behind her!" He said. "Dude, take my- advice." I say. I poked his arm when I said 'advice'. "Go to her and flirt a bit or talk to her!" I told him. He nodded. He walked up to Y/n and said hi. "Hey!" She said.

Your P.O.V:

"You look nice today. Not saying that you never nice!" Freddy said. "Thank you!" I thanked. Then I went back to sweeping.

Monty's P.O.V:

'You idiot! Say something else!!' I mouthed to Freddy. He just nodded.

Freddy was about to talk when Gregory went into the room. "Freddy! Are you flirting with Y/n? I heard you saying she looks nice." He said. I couldn't tell is that smirk of his was a joking one or a smug looking one.

"What?! I'm just complimenting her!" He said. Y/n blushed. I went to go pick of Gregory. "How about we all go to the kitchen and bake something?" I said. I guess I saved Freddy because he sighed in relief.

We all baked some cookies. 'Y/n has frosting on her! Say that she has something on her face and wipe it off!' I mouthed to Freddy. 'Okay.' He replied and did so.

Your P.O.V:

"You got something on you're face, Y/n." Freddy said. Then he wiped my cheek with his thumb. To be honest, I want him to turn into a human even though he can't and bend down on his knee with a ring already. I blush. "There! I got it off." He exclaimed. "Th-thank you." I stuttered.

We ate the cookies and even gave some to Roxanne and Chica!

Monty's P.O.V:

"Ask her if you want to "take Gregory" to my golf course." I said. "Alright.." He said nervously.

WOO WHOO!! HE DID IT!! He deserves a Boys Night after this.

Glamrock Freddy's P.O.V:

We went to Monty's golf course. I see Monty, Roxanne, and Chica watching us. I give them a thumbs up and I play golf with Gregory. "Psst! Freddy! Do you like my sister?" Gregory whispered loud enough for me to hear, and quite enough for Y/n to not hear. "What?! Why would you- fine... Only a little bit! But don't tell her or I'll ignore you for the rest of my life." I said. "Okay." He said.

I tried to make Y/n blush and so far, it's worked! I wonder how she'll react when the others and I show her our other selves...

(Cliffhanger! Hah! Next chapter is gonna be ✨spicy✨)