001. wreck havoc

Magnus sat outside on his porch, along with Alec

Magnus sat outside on his porch, along with Alec. The Bane was clearly distressed.. he wanted to help his sister, but he wasn't sure where to even begin.

"So.. you have a crazy sister too?" Alec asked, trying to fill the silence. Magnus laughed, before he turned to his boyfriend. "She hasn't always been this way." He admitted.

Alec's expression softened, realising that what Magnus was about to talk about, must have been a bit of a touchy subject... he seemed reluctant to continue.

"When Malia was born, I had no idea." Magnus began. "My father and her mother had Malia and I was kept in the dark, until one day, a seven year old girl had been abandoned at my doorstep, with piercing yellow cat eyes like my own." He explained, as Alec's eyes widened in realisation. "That was the first time I'd met my baby sister."

"Who are her parents?" Alec asked, curiously. "I don't know who Malia's mother is." Magnus confessed. "But our father.. is a greater demon. Asmodeus." The warlock reluctantly admitted. "Oh.. wow." Alec blurted, as Magnus sighed, "Yeah.. our father is something else." He confessed.

"I raised Malia for years.. I taught her how to control her magic.. we became really close. But one day I guess curiosity got the best of her and she left for Edom, wanting to see our father." Magnus sighed. "I went to Edom many times to bring her back to Earth, but they were all unsuccessful. Asmodeus poisoned her mind, making her want to stay in hell."

Alec's face fell, as he felt empathy for both Magnus and Malia. "I'm sorry.." He blurted, as Magnus gave him a forced smile in return. "I'm going to get my sister back.. I know the loving girl I raised is still in there."

☠︎︎

A couple days later

Malia sat in the kitchen, watching Magnus who sat on the sofa in the living room, sipping on a cocktail. "Is that for me?" Malia asked, as Magnus sipped on it, keeping eye contact with his younger sister. "Cocktails are for warlocks who don't want to kill everything in their path." The older Bane decided, causing Malia to snort in amusement.

"Fine." She replied, staying out of view from her brother, as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard. Quickly, she broke it on the corner of the counter, before slicing a sharp piece of glass along her finger, causing it to bleed.

"You okay?" Magnus asked upon hearing the smash. He walked to the doorway of the kitchen, as Malia turned to face her older brother. "I cut my hand on glass." She said, before showing her brother her hand. Magnus went to step into the kitchen, to help her, but then froze. "Use your magic to heal it." He suggested.