020. malia bane, the fifthwheel

Alec and Magnus suddenly portalled into the apartment, and walked through the living room, as they carried some bags

Alec and Magnus suddenly portalled into the apartment, and walked through the living room, as they carried some bags. Malia, who sat on the couch, eyed them as they walked.

"I mean, how would they feel?" Alec asked, as they had been talking about something prior to going through the portal. "Well, I'm glad you didn't ask in front of the sushi chef." Magnus said, before he gave his sister a wave, "Morning." He said. Malia smiled back, "Good morning." She said in response.

Alec stopped to give Malia a slight smile and acknowledge her before he continued on his ramble. "Well, seriously, why do they call it fatty tuna? I mean that's a little degrading." Alec insisted as Magnus shrugged, "Hmm, well, I don't think obese tuna sounds any better." He admitted. Malia snickered, as she got to her feet and left the room, to go to her own bedroom. She passed Jace's room, and frowned when she heard certain noises coming from it.

Once grabbing a coat, Malia reentered the living room, where she found Alec and Magnus sitting together, making out. The girl frowned, realising that having Jace around was only making her a fifthwheel, instead of a thirdwheel, since Madeline practically now lived here too.

"Your siblings are nymphomaniacs." Malia suddenly piped up, causing the couple to jolt apart, as they hadn't heard the younger Bane reenter the room. Alec just looked at Malia in surprise by her statement before he said, "Don't refer to them both as my siblings like that, because they're not rela—"

Malia giggled, "I know.. but it must be weird. Your sister and adoptive brother.." She trailed off. Magnus just frowned at his sister as if to say, shut up, to which she responded with a devious smile. Alec just looked at Malia with a look that said he was so done.

Alec suddenly flinched in surprise, as he got a notification about being needed at the Institute. With that he headed towards the room Jace was in. Malia took a step in front of him, "I wouldn't go in there if I were you." She said, knowing he could potentially be scarred for life.

Alec opened his mouth to say something but didn't know what to say.. he didn't want to walk in on his sister and parabatai possibly being naked.

Malia placed her hand on the doorhandle to Jace's room and slightly opened it. Alec quickly turned away, instead facing Magnus, as Malia entered the room. The Morgenstern and the Lightwood were wrapped in eachother arms, making out, not hearing the Bane enter the room.  "Jace, Madi. You guys have orders, get a move on." Malia said, as they broke apart, once hearing her.

Madi looked to Malia, "We're... a little busy." She said, her tone quite flirtatious... seductive even. Malia opened her mouth to tell them to hurry up and leave the apartment but Madi suddenly sent a smirk her way, "You're welcome to join us." She teased.