♣︎27♣︎

*:..。o○3rd pov○o。..:*

"just shut up and put your pants on!!"  kagami yelled in english, throwing sum pants at alex as she wore it. after wearing it, she spotted hayashi and squealed. " AKASUKI!!! YOUR ALSO HERE? ALONG WITH KAZUKO!"  alex said, jumping at akasuki, knowing full well if she kissed kazuko, she'd be dead by hayashi so alex just went to kiss hayashi who just sat there, patting alex's head, before pulling away. "you gotta stop doing that. i mean, not like i dont like kissing you~" hayashi smirked as alex smirked back. surely, everyone from seirin was super shocked and confused. 

"you fucking bisexual bitch." kagami huffed, rolling his eyes as hayashi laughed. "wait, alexander garcia? college ex league champion and wnba player?" shun asked as hayashi nodded. "yep, correct, she's that person. unbelievable right?" hayashi said as alex pouted, kazuko laughing like a maniac. 

"im retired though, now i teach basketball in a club." alex sipped her drink, riko suddenly sitting next to alex which made y/n froze. "riko-san dont come close to her she's--"

too late, alex already kissed riko.

"she's a crazy kisser."

*insert riko screaming.*

after alex getting scared of kuroko, and her calling riko flat. she went back to the question.

"i came here to japan to watch my favorite student's match. tiger's and tatsuya's." alex said. "THOUGH IF AKASUKI DIDNT STOP FROM BEING MY STUDENT AND WENT TO VOLLEYBALL, SHE'D BE MY FAVORITE-"

"wow, the favoritism." kagami made a -.- face. "admit it taiga, im everyone's favorite." hayashi smirked as kagami almost strangled her to death. 

---

"lend us taiga." hayashi said as alex smacked her. "dont be rude. ahem, would u mind lending us kagami first? i would like to get him ready."

"we."

"yes we."

kagami facepalmed but went with them. 

----

" oh hey taiga! goodmorning!"

"sup."

"YOU BOTH WEAR SOME CLOTHES!!!! FUCKING-"

"excuse you fucker, im wearing panties and a bra."

"STILL! WEAR SOME CLOTHES!"

---

it is now, the 4th round, currently, y/n is with karasuno, so she wasnt here. but hayashi was with seirin, since alex needed someone to accompany them. kazuko was at home, playing with mr. l/n.

"i need to pee." alex said as hayashi sighed. "fine, lets go, taiga were going." hayashi said as kagami nodded. "alex?" himuro paused, seeing alex as alex quickly wrap her arm around himuro's shoulders. alex was about to kiss himuro but himuro place a finger infront of her lips.

"you cant alex, kisses in japan are too showy." himuro said and  smiled. "excuse me? can i go for a bit?" himuro asked as yosen team nodded, as they left. quickly okamura cried loudly, jealous of himuro having a hot 'girlfriend' 

"whether u play or not, your not popular." kensuke, yosen's vice captain. "you should change your jawbone and hairstyle." wei liu, a member of yosen also commented. murasakibara asking if he could buy snacks until they heard a voice.

"excuse me, have you seen a female with blonde hair and who looks like a foreigner?" 

they turned to see a boy? wait no, its the girl who fought a female. "hey, arent you the girl who fought a female and who was hit with a ball in the head?" wei liu asked as hayashi got a tick mark, obviously she was pissed but was calm. "yes. now answer my question." hayashi said.