♣︎9♣︎

*:..。o○3rd POV○o。..:*

From: aida Riko

Hmm, what if i quadruple their training? Or quintuple?

From: L/n Y/n

Uh, w-would that be like..too much? Dont overdo them or they might pass out and you wouldn't want that, right?

From: Aida Riko

Ugh, fine!! Just quadruple!

From: L/n Y/n

Aida-san...

From: Aida Riko

Fine!!

Riko huffed at her conversation with Y/n as the boys came in the gym.

"Triple the training!" Riko gave a smile as everyone yelped. "TRIPLE?!" they yelped as riko scoffed. "I was thinking of quadruple or quintuple, bur since L/n didnt want you guys to suffer, ill just make it triple." Riko said as everyone sighed in relief when they heard Y/n atleast stopped it.

"THANK YOU L/N!!" everyone cheered as riko shook her head.

-With Y/n-

"Achoo!" Y/n gave out a small sneezs making yachi giggle. "Are you catching a cold L/n-chan?" Yachi asked as Y/n shook her head. "No! Im fine! I think i already know why i sneezed." Y/n giggled, knowing it would be seirin, who made her sneeze.

"Hey, L/n-chan, i heard you guys uhm, lost." Yachi mumbled as Y/n slowly nodded. "Yeah, but, i know they will improve, oh hey! Did you find a club yet?" Y/n asked as yachi shook her head. "I-i havent found anything Suitable for me..." Yachi mumbled making y/n smile.

"Dont worry yacchan! You'll find one!" Y/n said as yachi smiled at her and nodded. "Oh! Dont you have practice?" Yachi asked as y/n nods at her. "Yeah, but i kinda like, told takeda sensei and ukai san that i would be like  absent for today since i need to be home and babysit someone" Y/n said as yachi nodded.

"Oh, well then good luck! See you tomorrow l/n - chann!" Yachi waved as y/n smiled waving back and grabbing her things.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ nexteu day

Y/n walks around the first years hall with kiyoko as students start to blush as the 2 pass by.

"S-shimizu-senpai?! L/n-chan?" Hinata yelped as y/n turn around and smile. "Hinata!" Y/n happily walked towards the shorter male as kiyoko followed.

"Hey hinata! Do you like, know some first yeard who doesnt have a club yet?" Kiyoko asked as hinata think for a moment before shaking his head.

"W-wait! I think i know someone!"

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Y/n walks in the gymnasium only to hear cheers and yelling. She turned to see particular boys running towards her.

"Why weren't you here yesterday l/n-chan?!" Nishinoya asked while jumping up and down as the girl giggled. "Sorry guys! I was babysitting a kid." Y/n answered as asahi smiled. "Then you must be good at taking care of kids." Asahi stated as y/n shyly smiled back.

"Well, i guess?"

"WIFE MATERIAL!!!" tanaka and nishinoya dreamily sighed. They thought about the possibilities of her being their wife. Cooking them delicious food, hugging them, supporting them-

"Snap out of it!" Ennoshita came and smack the two boy's head. Y/n sweatdrop but quickly gave them a smile and walked next to kiyoko.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ