♣︎22♣︎

*:..。o○3rd pov○o。..:*

To: hayashi akasuki
From: ??

Is this hayashi-san?

To: ??
From: hayashi akasuki

If you plan on scamming me, get you ass away and never contact me again.

To: hayashi akasuki
From: ??

I- this is matsukawa issei from seijoh.

To: matsukawa
From: hayashi akasuki

And how the heck did u get ahold of my contact? Wait, no. Let me guess, y/n?

To: hayashi akasuki
From: matsukawa

Uh....yes? Sorry, i asked for it.

To: matsukawa
From: hayashi akasuki

Let me guess, i caught your eyes?

To: hayashi akasuki
From: matsukawa

Hmm, maybe?  Who knows

To: matsukawa
From: hayashi akasuki

I aint that blind to not see you staring when we met along with hanamaki and iwaizumi. Well, im going now, ja ne!

-
Matsukawa stared at the message hayashi said. 'Was i that obvious? Or is she just smart?' He thought but smirked setting his phone on his bed and sighed.

"Damn you makki for teasing me."

----
And the day finally came.

The day of the finals for the nationals.

Daichi met up with michimiya. Y/n, kiyoko, yachi and hayashi helped with the drinks and all as of course, eye's were on the 3 goddess and 1 'prince'

"That guy looks hot..."

"But i see a bump in her shirt, i think its a girl."

They murmured around as hayashi was glaring at people who even took a glance at kiyoko, yachi and y/n.

"Ki-chan, dont glare at them!" Y/n scolded as hayashi rolled her eyes. "Im not. " Hayashi denied as kiyoko let out a small chuckle as yachi was just sticking next to y/n.

"Alright! Lets warm up!" Ukai said as y/n looked around to see ushijima and his team walking in. Both ushijima and y/n made eye contact as y/n smiled.

"Who was that?" Tendo asked as ushijima turn to him. "Y/n, a friend." Ushijima said as shirabu raised an eyebrow, he stared at y/n for a bit only for semi to snap him out of his thoughts.

Tendo noticed a particular person glaring at ushijima, as tendo tapped ushijima and slightly point to hayashi.

"Why is that guy glaring at you?" Tendo asked as ushijima turned to hayashi. "Y/n told me thats her cousin, and shes a girl." Tendo was quite taken aback since hayashi's features were like a male, but also a female.

"Huh, well thats a shocking~" Tendo said, chuckling as shiratorizawa was first to practice on court. Some of seijoh, dateko, fukurodani and nekoma watched the match.

Ushijima spiked the ball that shirabu tossed him, ushijima using force as the ball bounced high up, one of hinata's friend catching it.

"Oi, kids." Hayashi called out as everyone of karasuno turn to her. "Dont get shakened up. Take control of the brawl." Hayashi said, crossing her arm as you smiled.

"He's just a player from shiratorizawa. Everyone has flaws and you'll most certainly see it once in game." You said, eyeing ushijima as you turn back to the team. They smiled, nodding as it was now court practice switch.

Kageyama setted the ball to hinata who smacked it straight down the floor. Everyone was clearly shocked and frozen as you smiled, hayashi chuckled.

"These two are literally like kagami and that kuroko guy you showed me." Hayashi told you as you nodded. "Quite similar right?" You giggled as hayashi patted your head.

"Yachi-chan! Lets go up?" You said as yachi nodded. You pulled her up with saeko and akiteru, tsukishima's brother. Hayashi stayed there since ukai said she would be a help even though you know she wont be a help and hayashi also knew that herself.

"Geez old man, why did am i even here?" Hayashi rolled her eyes as ukai irked a tick mark. "Dont call me that. How r u even related to l/n when she's literally more nicer than you."

"Dunno, dont ask me gramps."

Ukai's left eye twitched, clearly pissed as takeda called ukai down as hayashi chuckled, wrapping her arm around kiyoko's shoulder, her bisexual ass clearly showing and was trying to hit on kiyoko which she didn't mind.

"Sometimes ki-chan's bi- ass is showing." You facepalmed, as saeko laughed. And finally,

The match between shiratorizawa and karasuno, started.

-
Hayashi was clearly getting pissed by the fact karasuno was too tensed up. And by that, sugawara spoke up.

"CALM DOWN!!!! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE SCREWING YOURSELVES OVER! WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF? THE TV CREWS?! DONT GET WORKED UP OVER THEM DAMMIT!!" Everyone flinched at suga's outburst as hayashi stood up.

"Sugawara, calm down..." Hayashi said as she cleared her throat which sugawara turned to her. "Oh no...oh no no no..." You thought, knowing what was gonna happen.

"...YOU LITTLE SHITS! WHY ARE YOU TENSED?! WHY ARE YOU TENSED?!!!!! ARE THEY SUM TITANS IN YOUE EYES LIKE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! DIDNT I TELL YOU TO NOT GET WORKED UP OR ARE YALL DEAF-" Karasuno was in literal fear since 1, there vice captain lashed out, 2. Their assistant coach got pissed, 3. The referee was glaring at her and sugawara.

"wHAT?! YOU GLARING AT ME HOE WANNA FIGHT- MMPHH!!" ukai held the girl down, who was like a wild dog.

"O-OKAY OKAY! WE GET IT SUGA-SAN! HAYASHI-SAN C-CALM DOWN!" daichi and tanaka said. Who wouldn't be scared as hayashi was literally picking a fight WITH THE REFEREE.

"well that girl lashed out." Kuroo snickered as Yamamoto had heart eyes. "S-such a badass, tanaka and noya can have kiyoko or y/n. I dibs on that." Yamamoto said as kuroo chuckled.

"Who's that? A manager?" Yukie asked. "Prolly an assistant coach." Kaori said as konoha stared.

"She's pretty though." Konoha suddenly blurted out as fukurodani turned to him. "This is the first time you said that. Do you perhaps--"

"Nope, i just find her pretty." Konoha denied as haruki smirked and nodded at the others, clearly knowing konoha was lying.

"There it is, that lefty hit!" Yamaguchi said as you were lowkey scared. You didn't notice hayashi standing up and walking out.
-
"Karasuno?" A guy with brown hair asked as hayashi nodded,pushing some money in the machine and pressing a button as a cola as it falls down.

"Date tech?" Hayashi asked as the male nodded. "Futakuchi kenji." He said, pulling his hand for a shake. Hayashi shook it a bit.

"Hayashi akasuki." She boredly said as futakuchi smirked. "Now i understand why they thought your a guy. But your features are quite obvious for a girl." Futakuchi said. "Well then congratulations." Hayashi said as futakuchi laughed.

"Gtg, later dude." Hayashi walked away after she bought some chips. Futakuchi chuckled, waving as the girl was now unseen.

"Well she's hot." Futakuchi smirked, walking to aone who was being such a cutie once again.

"Dude really be tryinghard to look good. Good thing i look good more than him. " Hayashi flipped her hair and walked with confidence. Like, girl, aint no bitch gonna drag that girl down.