♣︎5♣︎

*:..。o○Your PoV○o。..:*

"Hey mama! Ill be probably wont be home today or tomorrow i dont know. We are having a training camp and all." I said as we ate breakfast.

"Huh?! What?! You'll be alone with a bunch of volleyball guys?! No!! Im not letting my angel be alone with filthy boys!!" My dad suddenly slammed his hand on the table, as he stood up, making his chair make a screech.

"Wait papa! There is also a girl manager-"

"STILL! THERE ARE TOO MUCH GUYS!" My dad reasoned as i frown. "Honey, please shut up, she said there is also a girl manager so i think its fine." My mom said with a smile.

"No you."

My jaw dropped at what my dad said. My mom must have understood what dad said and stare at my dad.

D-did papa once again... Used a meme?!

Me and mom stare at dad for a few seconds before my mom starts to eat again.

"You're sleeping in the couch."

I stiffled my laughs at what mom said as dad quickly kept apologizing and complained about he just wanted to look cool infront of me.

"Then, you'll look more cool when your sleeping in the couch." My mom smugly said and look up to me and winked. I snicker quietly as dad pouted as he start to eat again.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

"UWAH?!?" I heard hinata from afar as i help shimizu make some food. Takeda sensei suddenly opened the door and there i saw nishinoya and tanaka on the floor, looking as if they were starving.

"Senpais? Are you okay?" I asked as shimizu was behind me. They suddenly smiled as if we were their saviors. "L/N! KIYOKO-SAN!" they yelled as i quickly crouch down and stretch my arm out. They quickly took it as i helped them.
I sat next to takeda and ukai, with shimizu infront of me as we ate.

" By the way l/n, Where will you sleep? Shimizu's house is actually near here so she will just walk there. " Takeda turn to me as i eat some rice. "Anywhere is fine sensei! I dont actually mind. Im sure the guys are mature enough that they know how to be polite to girls like what they do to shimizu-senpai." I replied with a smile as ukai pat my head.

"You're too kind. I wont be surprised if you catch some hearts." He said as i furrowed my eyebrows. "What does that mean? Catch some hearts?" I asked as ukai laughed and went back to eating.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Eventually, they made me sleep with the 3rd years since they said they were more mature that the 2nd years and 1st years  which i laugh it out. I were now sitting on my futon, chatting with my friends again as the door slid open to reveal the three 3rd years, all freshen up.

"Ohayo senpais." I smiled as i drop my phone to my side. They smiled back as they ruffled their wet hair with their towels.

"Hey l/n? Are you gonna sleep now?" Daichi asked as i shook my head. "Uhm, not yet...why? Is there something wrong?" I asked as sugawara puff his cheeks. "We just wanna like...ask about the generation of miracles and your connection with them...but we know you are sensitive with it so-"

"Its fine sugawara-senpai." I cut sugawara off and smiled at him. "Are you sure? I mean-" I shake my head at Azumane.

"I know you guys. And im sure you guys arent gonna be pushy and all, but im okay with telling you guys about them and my connection with them." I gave them a close eyed smile then open my eyes to see them having red tint on their cheeks.

"Ano, senpais, you can sit near me so you can hear me." I said as they nodded. They pulled their futon near mine as i smiled.

"Well...lets start from the beginning i guess.."