♣︎17♣︎

*:..。o○2ND POV○o。..:*

"Kiyoko-san,coach, im really sorry, i have to attend tetsu's match, its quite an important one so-"

"dont worry kid, its okay. actually, we might watch yours and your friend's match after this." ukai spoked up as your eyes glimmered. "really?!" you excitedly asked as kiyoko smiled, nodding. "oh my! yay! I- WAIT I GOTTA GO EKKK!" you yelped, hugging kiyoko and yachi before waving at the team. 

"good luck guys!!" you said as nishinoya and tanaka cried. you nervously rode the bus, minutes before you arrived at the gym where seirin and kirisaki daiichi are gonna have a match. you waved at riko who was waiting outside. "great, you made it." riko smiled as she held you with your things as you sat down next to her at the bench. you look around to see seirn surrounding someone as you stod up only to regret it.

"Y/n." hanamiya voice out as you furrowed your eyebrows, walking towards him. "what are you telling them again? threathing them?" you asked as, crossing your arms as hanamiya chuckled and held your chin, leaning close as you slap his arm away. 

"feisty~" hanamiya smirked as kuroko tried to pull you near him. "Hey Y/n, ill make you agree on our deal." hanamiya said as he smirked at you. you growled, pulling your sleeves up as if your ready to fight, until the guys quickly held you.

"IMA COMMIT A MURDER RIGHT NOW LET GO!" you said as seirin tries to calm you down. "It seems like Y/n-chan is quite angry.." momoi mumbled as aomine watches you. "kasamatsu-senpai, that Y/ncchi!" kise pointed at you who was looking like a wild beast. 

"L/N!" you turned to see riko holding sum of your favorite snack making you calm down. "I- okay you win." you said and calmly grabbed that snack and gobbled it up. the game eventually started as seirin got the ball,kuroko did his famous vanishing drive as teppei dumped the ball in.

so far, so good.

------

"KAGAMI!" you yelled as kagami was ready to punch kirisaki's player when kuroko pulled kagami's ankle. you watch as riko punched kagami in the head as you stood up and used your clipboard to hit him.

"BOKE BAKAGAMI BOKE! IF YOUR GONNA DO IT, DONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS!" you screamed as you continuously hit kagami as seirin sweatdropped. "kagami, if were on offense, attack from the outside, and even if were defense, you dont have to rebound." kiyoshi said as you widen your eyes.

"T-teppei!-" 

"riko, L/n, if you both sub me out, ill hate you forever." teppei looked up, seriousness was all over his face as your throat became dry, the alarm went off as seirin went back in. you felt yourself about to cry everytime you see teppei struggling or even getting hurt, his injured knee kept getting targetted as he was all bruised up. it didnt help that the others were already stressed. you didnt even notice karasuno started already sat down.

you were too nervous, but your eyes widen as teppei got tripped as teppei fell on his back. Kirisaki's player stretched his elbow out and hitted teppei right in the forehead near his eye.

"teppei!!!!!" You all yelled a a referee time out was called. You felt anger release inside of you as you teppei tried standing up, shaking abit as he stretched his arm infront of the other 4 seirin members.

"ILL ALWAYS PUT MYSELF IN LINE TO PROTECT MY TEAM MATES!" Teppei yelled, angry as hell as riko quickly just helped teppei and the other's get treated, you walked up to kuroko only to be pushed to the ground by hanamiya.

"MOVE IT YOU SLUT!" he yelled as you you scrapped your elbow on the ground as you slightly hissed, kuroko quickly helped you up as you growled.

"Why would you even do that?!" You asked as hanamiya started to clench his chest and delivers a speech, that is until, he started to laugh making you confused.

"KIDDING~ IDIOT! Did you really think i wanted to win? I wanted to see those players who worked hard crumble into pieces when they lose!" Hanamiya said as you slightly widen your eyes.

"Do i enjoy it?" Hanamiya leaned in, your nose almost touching as he spoke. "Why yes i do~ the things i did to your upperclassmen were a masterpiece." Hanamiya whispered in your ear and that triggers it. Your fist clenched as you tried to swing your hand, hanamiya ducked and stuck his tongue out as kuroko tried to pull you away.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD!" You screamed, as you were literally getting dragged away. "L/n-chan is...scary..." Asahi mumbled as he shivered, daichi nodded looking back at the court to as you were now out of your sight.

"DAMN IT!" You raged as koganei tried to calm you down. Kagami already kicked a bench down as you turn to teppei. Riko was about to speak up but remembered teppei's lines a you growled.

"i dont care anymore if you fucking hate me, im switching you out." You said, looking down as everyone widened their eyes. "Y/n-"

"NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND TEPPEI, WE'RE DOING THIS FOR YOU, IM DOING THIS FOR YOU! CANT YOU SEE YOUR ALREADY HURT?!" you screamed, as everyone was silent.

"But y/n, we'll lose-"

"No we wont." You said, looking up as they saw your angered face. "We won't fucking lose." You said as you walked to your duffle bag and pulled something out.
---------
"i-is that L/N-CHAN?!" Tanaka yelped as you warm up near the bench. "Y/NCCHI?!" Kise yelped as aomine spat his drink out and rubbed his eyes.

"oh fuck nah, no no no, Y/N WISHING FOR DEATH!" aomine said as you cracked your knuckles and walked in court with izuki, kuroko, kagami, and hyuuga.

"Yes!! YES!! Finally!!!!!" Hanamiya said as you raised your middle finger. "eat my non existent dick you fucker!" You said, remember those words when your mama told that to your papa.

The ball was passed to you as hanamiya smirked, ready to guard you as you start to dribble the ball.

"1 ON 1?!" The crowd yelled as you start to step back every time hanamiya gets to close to you, you passed to kuroko who quickly starts to dribbling, you glare up at hanamiya who had a devilish smirk as he tried to swing his elbow towards you which you quickly avoided as kagami dunked the ball in.

"bold of you to assume ill get hit." you said as hanamiya scoffed as you ran to the other side of the court. kuroko was then switched by koganei, as hanamiya also smirked, switching no.12 out, with no.5

"go." hanamiya said as the ball bounced off the rim, your small ass jumped high, grabbing the ball with 2 hands as you stretching your elbow out, making sure you hit no.10 and no.9 in the guts. "What the fuck-" no.10 cursed as he glared at you and ran to the other side of the court. You passed the ball to Shun who dribbled away as you got caught off guard when shun got the ball stolen, twice.

fuck it, i cant use full power, i might lose control too much.

you thought as the game continued, with seirin falling quiet. you slump on your seat thinking of a way as everyone also think of something. you suddenly widen your eyes and snap your head towards kuroko who also looked at you. it is as if both of you are communicating thru mind as every one in your team turn to the both of you.

"we'll stop playing with the team."