♣︎19♣︎

2nd pov

"Touou academy?!"

"Y/N!!" Momoi squealed and hugged you as you smiled and hugged back. "Hello satsuki-chan. This is kiyoko-san and hitoka-chan." You introduced as kiyoko smiled while yachi shyly waved. Riko was quite confused, but started  convo with momoi as you talked with kiyoko and yachi.

Suddenly, riko and momoi started to argue making you awkwardly laugh and pull kiyoko and yachi to the sauna room for females.

"You have so much friends y/n. Envy you for befriending everyone" Kiyoko said as you smiled, sweat going down your neck as yachi felt like passing out from the heat.

"Hey, y/n...what do you think about our match soon with aoba jousai?" Yachi said as you went quiet."to be honest hitoka-chan, im quite nervous, aoba jousai is a strong opponent." You said and sighed.

"But...karasuno is also weird. Im sure they wouldnt want to lose." You said. "Our matches is before their winter cup. If we win against seijoh and shiratorizawa." Yachi said as you nodded.

"Dont worry, im sure we will win." You said as yachi shrugged. "But isnt seijoh scary?" Yachi asked as you laughed.

"Oh yachi, they arent scary, trust me when i say i met someone who's scarier than anyone." You said as you started to rub your hands.

"But i gotta say, your family's genes are quite something. Your mom and dad looks young." Kiyoko said. "Mama and papa always uses these face mask every night, and im quite sure they have a big night routine for their skin." You said as kiyoko giggled.

"You have a nice family y/n, but your dad is quite funny."

"Yeah, he's like a teenager.." Yachi said as you shook your head. "And the funny thing, he's more like a brother than a father since he's like a child, but i love him" You said.

A/n: for everyone who dont have fathers. Dont worry, here's a cool and nice papa 😔✊
------
"Eh? Where's kagami?" Koganei asked as seirin and karasuno walked out the place. "Oh? You guys will be practicing without kagami for a while." Riko said as turned to you who smirked.

Riko firstly, led seirin the way to their training camp as both teams parted ways.

"Hey l/n, why is that kagami guy not here?" Sugawara asked as you turned to him and smiled.

"He's going to meet, his "master" Who taught him basketball, and someone i know who's a friend of his "master."" You said as nishinoya raised an eyebrow. "Really? Whats his/her name?" Noya asked as you smirked.

"Hayashi Akasuki. "

"Hmm, a nice name." Asahi said as you nodded. "Yep, hayashi is someone who i looked up the most." You mumbled and looked down at your phone.

"And i can finally meet you again."

---
"Whats up taiga! giving up already?how will you beat akasuki if you cant even beat me or zeight?"  One of kagami's friends called out as kagami panted.

"Shut it im just getting started." Kagami said as they continue to play. "Hey akasuki, are you sure you're going to japan first? You could like, join me and taiga when we go there." Alex said as hayashi shook their head.

"I want to see y/n, so ill go ahead than you and taiga. Im sure he's going to improve." Hayashi said. "But you do know the generation of miracles are quite strong." Alex said as hayashi nodded. "Of course i know. Thats why i taught y/n some skills just so she could atleast help her coach." Hayashi spoke up, watching taiga play.

"But arent you volleyball prodigy than a basketball?"

"Well, yeah, but i learned basketball with you remember? I even heard " The door" Being forced open, and for all i know, y/n already went thru that, meaning..."

"Taiga did it huh?" alex smiled as hayashi nodded.

"Thats the only conclusion, im surprise bakagami learned fast."

"Of course! Im his master after all!"

"Dont get your high hopes up alex."

"Fine, once you give me a kiss-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"JUST A KISS!"

-----

To: l/n y/n
From: hayashi akasuki

Hey kid.

To: hayashi akasuki
From: l/n y/n

Ki-chan! I miss u! When are u coming home? I want you to teach me volleyball!

To: l/n y/n
From: hayashi akasuki

Arent you a basketball prodigy now?

To: hayashi akasuki
From: l/n y/n

But i wanna learn more so i can play with you. You're also a prodigy too though ;-;

To: l/n y/n
From; hayashi akasuki

Stick to basketball, your greater in it.

To; hayashi akasuki
From: l/n y/n

Fine!! But you have to treat me once you come home.

To: l/n y/n
From: hayashi akasuki

I suddenly got ill and wont be able to come home in 25 years.

To; hayashi akasuki
From: l/n y/n

Ki-chan!!!!

To: l/n y/n
From: hayashi akasuki

Im kidding. Lets talk later, go to sleep or something. Bye zeight.

To: hayashi akasuki
From: l/n y/n

See you soon, Phoenix.