♣︎29♣︎

*:..。o○2nd pov○o。..:*

"U-UH KI-CHAN LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS!!" you were pulled by hayashi out the gym into a secluded area, trapping u in her arms, a.k.a kabedon. "talk about this my ass! do you see that mark?!" hayashi pushed ur chin up, looking more at your neck. "ur overreacting it aint even visible-"

you quickly shut your mouth when hayashi glared at you. "tell me what happened." hayashi said as you sighed, telling her the whole story. you could see her having an irk mark, clearly angry as you chuckled, hugging her.

"dont worry ki-chan, im fine." you said as hayashi frowned, hugging back. "hmph." hayashi huffed as you sweatdropped. walking back, sitting with the volleyidiots. You settled with ushijima tendou, behind your seat were kuroo and bokuto and infront of your seat was noya and tanaka. kazuko was sitting with kyotani and kunimi, kazuko pissing kyotani off who couldnt do anything for lets just say, kyotani is a little bit scared of hayashi. 

"i wonder who will win between rakuzan and shuutoku" yamaguchi mumbled. "we dont know that for sure yamaguchi. you guys know the generations of crap- i mean... "generation of miracles" right? there's also another group thingy called "crownless generals" 5 are also there, 1, being Kiyoshi teppei, second being Hanamiya Makoto, and the last three, followed the captain of the generation of miracle to rakuzan." hayashi yawned as the boys frozed.

"EH?! SO THEYRE STRONG STRONK?" atsumu asked as you nodded. "well, rakuzan always wins, so rakuzan has an advantage, but there's also shintaro with his accurate shots." you mumbled, thinking deeply. 

"but its weird, Akashi is the captain when he's just a first year." iwaizumi stated as hayashi rolled his eyes. "i know right? i dont know why or how, but if i were a third year, i would drag his corpse for taking my position-" hayashi curled her fist, swinging her arm as konoha (who sits beside her) ducked down.

"good thing u arent." you mentally cried, ushijima patting your back for comfort. "calm down." matsukawa, sitting on the other side of hayashi, spoke as hayashi looked at him. "I dont listen to mere extra's like y-AJDKSFJN" hayashi let out a choked sound, kazuko literally used his hair to pull hayashi to sit back down.

"e-ehe, calm down nee-chan, also dont kill me-"

someone died <33

----

*snoring sound*

you sighed, looking back to see your female cousin sleeping her ass off.  "its amazing how rakuzan are already 14 points behind when they were tied at the half time." daichi said. "as long as he has those eyes, i cant imagine sei-kun losing." you mumbled as tendou grinned. 

"he's crazy"

"yes he is tendou."

"even if he's a good player, shuutoku can catch up with his shots." you said as you watched, u can see akashi and midorima talking until they started again. "UWAHH!! THAT TAKAO IS DOUBLE TEAMED!!" hinata yelped as kageyama slammed his palm on hinata's forehead.

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"THAT HURTS! WHAT THE HELL KAGEYAMA?!"

everyone sighed, used to it as midorima was in position to shoot, until akashi blocked takao's pass and went to shoot the ball in. continuously, shuutoku starts to slowly fall behind, and by the last buzzer, shuutoku lost.

(MY BABIES ARE GONNA CRY PLEASEEE-)

"rakuzan won?" hayashi asked, sitting up properly and wiping her face as matsukawa nodded beside her. "yeah, but why are they quiet?" osamu asked. "that's cause theyre used to it." hayashi said, scratching her head, stretching her arms.

"..." you witness akashi declining midorima's handshake, frowning. 

'are they still not in good terms?'

you thought to yourself because u remember them crawling to you asking for forgiveness, but now they act as if enemies, moreover strangers. 

"ugh, my legs are cramming. y/n, kazuko, come. we're grabbing foods and stretching. "leave these imbeciles here." you snapped ur neck at your cousin, knowing well she's talking about the volleyball boys. 

" ki-chan! dont say that! theyre my friends. " you replied in english as kazuko smirked. " are you sure theyre just friends? i mean~ i know fully well u know what im talking about. " kazuko spoke in english, wiggling his eyebrows as you pushed his face away. " stop that! anyways, we're going out for a bit guys." you cleared ur throat, going back to japanese language as kita smiled at you.

"sure." he said as you smiled back, kazuko pulled ur arm, following hayashi who was already far away. hayashi slipped a 1000 yen inside the vendin machine, pressing 3 buttons for 3 drinks as the drinks fell down. kazuko quickly grabbed 2, giving one to you.

"say, y/n-chan, u still play basketball right? can we play later? pwetty pwease??" kazuko made puppy eyes as you burst out laughing. "of course ko-chan! lets play later, but im sure ill beat you." you smirking cockily as kazuko gasp in exaggeration.

"AS IF! IM STRONG AS HELL!"

"OH YEAH?!"

"YEAH!"

hayashi drank her canned coffee, watching her two kids fight on who's stronger. "god, why did u make me suffer by being with these two?" hayashi looked up as you furrowed ur eyebrows.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAAN?? ARE U SAYING WE'RE BAD?"

hm...indeed, y/n."

you felt ur heart shatter, you falling dramatically on kazuko's arms. "i feel like i was shot." you mumbled as kazuko screamed in agony. "NOOOOO Y/N!!" he fake cried, (which sounded real) as some people starts to get weirded out.

"H-HEY! STOP THAT!" hayashi whispered yell, face red as she felt embarrassed. you and kazuko smirked at each other secretly  before continuing to humiliate hayashi. "God-" hayashi sucked some air thru her teeth, before quickly running away. 

"mission success!" you and kazuko did a high five, snickering evily as you both follow hayashi's running figure.