♣︎11♣︎

*:..。o○2nd Pov○o。..:*

"Shintaro!" You smiled widely, quickly wrapping your arms around the tall tsundere as midorima blushed at the contact.

"Y-y/n! Stop!" He said trying to push you softly as you snicker and broke the hug, looking up at him. "Still a tsundere huh?" You asked as he turned away with slightly pink cheeks.

"Awe, little tsuntsun~~" You teased as midorima huffed. "Eh? Who's this? Your close with shin-chan?" A guy with raven hair asked as you turn to him and smiles.

*GASP*

"Y-YOUR THAT TACTIC MANAGER!" The guy gasped as you just shrugged. "And you are?" You asked as the male smiled.

"Takao kazunari."

"Nice to meet you" You said and shook hands with him as midorima cleared his throat. "Why are you even here?" He asked as you decided to ignore him.

"Anyways, i better go ahead! Bye!!"

"OI! Y/N!"

midorima yelled as you snicker and run back inside. Takao stiffled his laugh at midorima's face who's reaction was dumbfounded.

"BWAHAHA SHIN-CHAN YOUR REACTION--"

"SHUT UP TAKAO!"

-------------
*:..。o○3rd PoV○o。..:*

Kagami yawned, starting to brush his teeth as he thought of multiple things. He gargled water and spat, only for kuroko to pop out of no where and also spat out water.

"YOUR DOING THAT ON PURPOSE!"

"goodmorning."

"AND LOOK YOUR HAIR!"

Suddenly, takao and midorima popped behind them as the 3 (minus kuroko) widen their eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"SHOULDN'T WE BE ASKING YOU THAT?!"

*screams and bickering*

"Hey, everyone is at the dining room, what are you doing?" Riko came, holding a bloody knife while she was covered also in blood. Midorima and takao screamed, thinking riko was a killer or something which actually alarmed y/n as she look around and spotted riko looking like a riko.

"R-RIKO-SAN!" Y/n yelped, walking towards riko and holding onto her shoulders. "Riko-san! I'll teach you cooking! L-lets go!" Y/n stuttered, tugging onto her as riko quickly grinned.

"Okay then!" She smiled turning around as y/n quickly signalled kuroko and kagami to run to the cafeteria. Kuroko quickly pulled kagami'a hair as kagami yelped.
-------

"Ano lets go riko-san." Y/n said, wiping to her mouth as riko nodded, just finished eating as the males turn to the 2 girls.

"Going somewhere?" Teppei asked as y/n smiled and nodded. "Yep! And also going to take a bath, why?" You asked. "Wanna join y/n?" Riko smirked at boys as the multiple males blushed and y/n sighed walking ahead. Riko snicker, following the girl named y/n out the cafeteria.

------

"Doing great boys~" Y/n grinned walking towards them, drinking her mango shake, wearing a simple white sleeveless top, tucked in some some dark blue shorts that had a ribbon in the front, and some simple slippers, her hair in a messy ponytail cause she was very lazy to dress up or do shit.

"Starting today, gym training schedule will change. We're having a combined practice match with shuutoku high school." Riko smirked as both seirin and shuutoku widen their eyes looking at each other.