♣︎15♣︎

*:..。o○2ND POV○o。..:*

Kagami was double teamed. yes, fuck it. you were eyeing josei so intensely that koganei scooted away from you. "damn it kagami, calm down." you mumbled as you watch teppei do unpredictable moves.

"hes plainly strong." you said before josei scored, teppei pushed the ball away as kuroko passed the ball to kagami as the guy finally held the ball, he jumped high as everyone cheered until your jaw dropped when kagami head butted the hoop. 

"tOO HIGH!" seirin yelled as you facepalmed. "BOKE BAKAGAMI! YOU IDIOT!!" you yelled as mitobe awkwardly pat your head as kuroko drag kagami's lifeless body.

the game continued on, but since the double teaming was making kagami frustrated, he already looked as if he's gonna blow up. you stood up, grabbing riko's famous paper fan and stretching while you walked towards kagami. you swing the fan, hitting his head as he yelp.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT WOMAN?!" 

"shut it!" You said, giving him a smack on the head again. "you dont have to be grumpy you bakugo 2.0, and do you see that?" you directed your eyes towards imayoshi as kagami raised his eyebrow. "touou!" kagami said as you nodded. "yup, win this shit and ill give you a kiss~" you joked, winking at him as kagami widen his eyes and blushed.  

the game continued as kagami held the ball, kagami suddenly smirked and passed the 2 defensing players, jumping up to do a lane up. suddenly you heard something loud, making you furrow your eyebrows and cover your ears.

"O-ow..." you mumbled, your ears hearing a screeching sound, as if a metal door being forced open. "Y/n-chan, you okay?" you turn to see kuroko as you gave him a smile and nodded. "y-yes! i just thought i heard something..." you said as kuroko looked at you for a moment before nodding, you didnt even notice that karasuno is already playing against the 2cm guy.

"ouf! i gotta go now riko! you guys should go take a rest! bye bye!" you said as you ran out the gym to buy a quick drink for you and yachi until you bumped into a guy. "I-im sorry!" you looked up to see twins?

"oh! its fine dear~" the yellow haired one said as the gray one shook his head. "its fine, dont mind this idiot, hes miya atsumu, im miya osamu." Osamu spoke as you shook hands with him. atsumu seems to be sulking as you giggled and quickly waved. you ran to the bleachers next to yachi as you look atthe game only to widen your eyes when hinata and kageyama did that super quick attack.

"WHAT THE-" you yelped, eyes widen but smiled widely. 

I WONT BE PUTTING IN MUCH DETAILS TO THE MATCHES-SORRYY

karasuno won. it was expected when you see hyakuzawa was a bit of a newbie, but overall, the match was interesting. you sighed, grabbing your things and walking with the others until you see one specific player standing up, near the hall ready to walk away as you quickly stopped walking with karasuno and walked inside the halls, standing infront of him.

"ah, its you...Zeight." you glared at the guy and raised your head up. "Hanamiya..." you mumbled as hanamiya smirked. "Volleyball huh? are you scared you'll get injured like Teppei?" he asked as you scoffed. "Excuse you, atleast i dont play dirty." you said as he chuckled. "well, atleast i dont get caught." he said, leaning down towards your face as you push him away.

"alright alright dear, dont get too rough, lets make a deal..." he said and grabbed your chin, your nose inches away from touching. "Play against me, 1 on 1." he said as you roughly pushed his arms away and quickly took a step back.

"first of all, i came here to ask if you were still a bastard but i guess you still are." you said and turned around, walking away as he chuckled and stare at your retreating figure. "tch, ill make you play against me, just you watch, Zeight." hanamiya smirked, turning to the opposite direction and walking away.

you were about to go down the stairs when you heard hinata's yell. you ran up only to see hinata, kiyoko and 2 guys.  hinata looked as if protecting kiyoko as you got an idea and walked towards them.

"leave them alone." you spoke up as the 4 turn to you. "what's this? another chick? mind telling us your numbers?" the guy with an undercut said as you walked toward kiyoko and hinata. you turned to him and smiled.

"our numbers? sure~" you said in a sweet tone, grabbing 2 slips of paper and giving him 2 phone numbers. kiyoko seemed to be shocked, thinking you really gave out both of your numbers. "my name is L/n. dont forget that hunny~" you cooed, then pushed both males to walk ahead. 

"L-l/n you-"

"hinata, dear...im not dumb to randomly give people my number, especially kiyoko's.  its papa and mama's number. " you stiffled your laugh as hinata let out a small 'oh'. "that wrapping around your lunchbox is cute." kiyoko mentioned as you burst out of laughter.

"adorable!" you said as hinata blushed in embarrassment. you three walked out to see the others waiting. "what took you 3 so long?" sugawara asked as you look up to lock eyes with the guy with undercut. he smirked, before walking again as you smirked also. "nothing much, lets go?" you gave them a close eyed smile as they blushed.

"H-HAI!" 

-------

"PAPA!! IM HOME!" you yelled as your papa suddenly ran infront of you with a gum as he blew it to make it a bubble. "ANGWL WOOK! I WADE A VIG VUBBIL!!" Your papa's muffle voice was all you heard as you were about to speak up when the bubble popped.

"WAHHH!! MAMA!! PAPA GOT BUBBLE GUM IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!" 

"OH NO! ANGEL IM SORRY AHHHHHHHHH!!" 

screams were around the house as your mama walked in the living room to reveal your hair with blue bubble gum stuck in it, your papa making it worst by trying to remove it, but failed and made it more messier.

"(Your father's full name) WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!???" mama yelled as papa looked as if about to cry. "I WANTED TO TRY THIS STICKY BLUE BUBBLE GUM I BOUGHT FROM THE KID AT THE COMPANY AND...AND I DIDNT- WAHH!" papa cried as you were just dead inside.  mama sighed and crossed her arm.

"well then, i guess we have to cut your hair."