♣︎31♣︎

*:..。2nd pov○o。..:*

"PAPA MAMA HURRY UPPP!!" 

you whined, tugging on your parents who were fixing their clothes. "u seem excited, angel." your father chuckled as your mother finished up your make up. "its her friends game, not to mention, finals, of course she's excited." your mother said as she took her bag.

"is that so? i guess we better speed things up!" your father suddenly carried your mother bridal style. "HEY! IDIOT PUT ME DOWN!" your mother yelped. "hurry y/n! the door!" you laughed, quickly opening the door and opening the car door as your father threw your mother in, you locked the house and jumped at the back seat where kazuko and hayashi were already seated.

"everyone ready?!" your father asked as you happily nodded. "SIR YES SIR!" your father grinned at your respond, before stepping on the gas. "DAICHI WO FUMISHIMETE-" your dad started yelling as you quickly follow.

"KIMI WA MEZAMETEIKU-"

"tenshi no hohoemi de.." your mother and kazuko sang softly.

"TSUREDASHITEEEE!!!!"

you 5 screamed, even your mother and hayashi who were the most calm? i guess. your father bopping his head as he drove the car. "uwah, i hope tsumu and tooru are there." kazuko mumbled. "you became friends with those men?" hayashi raised an eyebrow.

"of course! theyre funny and cool." kazuko replied, shrugging as hayashi rolled her eyes. "dont roll your eyes nee-chan, as if you havent been hanging out with those other guys." kazuko smirked as you gave hayashi a side glance and smirk. 

"he's right." you said as hayashi went silent before looking away. "OH HO HO?! OUR HAYASHI IS FALLING IN LOVE?!" your father turned his head back. "HONEY!! EYES ON THE ROAD!!!" your mother yelled as the car started to sway.

"I HAVENT GET LAID! UNCLE PLEASEEE!!" kazuko cried holding on you tightly as you hugged kazuko. "PAPAAAAAAAA-" you yelled as your father quickly regain his driving skillzzzz😎

"hehe i have great driving skillz dont worry<33" 

your mother quickly slapped your father in the face making a loud smack. you, kazuko and hayashi wince.

that gotta hurt.

"lets get off the car now kids." your mother sweetly said, which you followed out then kazuko, the boy held your hand while hayashi was on your other side, your mother and father infront of you as they gracefully walked.

"auntie and uncle really walk like models." kazuko mumbled, swinging your intertwined hands as you smiled. "if my relationship aint like that i dont want it." you huffed as hayashi hummed. "of course, im not gonna let a rude mother fucker date you." hayashi glared at everyone glancing at you as you sighed.

"of course you wouldnt."

himuro suddenly came, wrapping his arm around hayashi's shoulder. "ki-chan." himuro said as hayashi nodded at him in acknowledgement. "tatsuya, you arent with your tall friend?" hayashi asked as himmuro pointed to her side as hayashi turned to see murasakibara already patting your head.

"ah tsk." hayashi scoffed making himuro laughed. "we're going to sit with you." himuro said as you gasped. "you really are?" murasakibara hummed. "we are." you cheered, walking with 2 additional friends to seats.

"L/NNNNN- EEK!!" hinata and noya backed away as they saw murasakibara. "TALL-"

"oh hey hinata! noya! dont worry, atsushi-kun is nice." you said taking your seat with your other friends as murasakibara glared down at hinata and noya, before sitting beside you, kazuko occupying your other side.