♣︎14♣︎

*:..。o○2ND POV○o。..:*

"Toss to me."

Yachi widen her eyes, as you smiled at her and nodded, grabbing her hand as she yelped but quickly follow as you both grab the ball cart and pull it out the storage room. yachi held a ball as you ready yourself to run. you guys didnt put the net up but you just imagined a net it there as yachi threw the ball up. you ran ahead, jumping up as you stretch your arm,your fingers touched the ball making it go forward a bit.

"AHH! SORRY IT WAS TOO HIGH-" you quickly shook you head and try to shush her. "yacchan! its fine dont worry! lets try again-" 

"so this is where you are." 

you heard a voice as you froze. you turn only to be relieve that it was just the female managers. you sighed, smiling as they walked in. "are you trying out volleyball?" kiyoko asked as you pursed your lips and nodded. "would you like us to help you set up the net?" Otaki asked as you shook your head. "its fine Mako-san, i dont wanna bother you guys." you said as kaori smiled. 

"its okay L/n. we dont mind." miyanoshita said as yukie quickly walked to the storage room to grab the net as you 7 girls tied the net. "try doing a serve first." Kaori said and gave you a ball as you nodded, running to the end. you held the ball first, taking a deep breath as oikawa's serve flashes through your mind. you threw the ball up, jumping up and hitting the ball that fitted perfectly in your hand.

"Hold the f-"

"i thought you couldnt play?" kiyoko said confused as miyanoshita ran to the ball. "i cant, i just remembered oikawa's serve, and i dont know!" you said as the managers look at each other before turning to you. "how many times have you seen oikawa serve?" Mako asked as you thought for a moment.

"when karasuno played against Seijoh." you said as yukie snapped her fingers. "FAST LEARNER! YOU LEARNED HIS SERVE JUST BY WATCHING ONE MATCH! though it didnt look like his but still." yukie said as the girls nodded. "well then, i guess we have a champion." Mako said as the manager's smiled, continuing to teach you the tempo's or some shit---

as you girls laugh around, some certain kiyoko simps passed the the gym. their neck snapped towards the gym to see their beautiful and cute managers playing volleyball. the simps widen their eyes and quickly ran to the bbq area and literally screamed the news. the other boys wanting to see all their managers play volleyball, followed the simps, peeking thought the windows.

"Eri!" mako yelled as eri received, kiyoko ran to set to mako as mako smacked the ball as it hit yukie's wrist, but it bounced to the side, heading towards yachi who was on the sideline. 

"YACHI LOOK OUT!" kiyoko yelled as the boys widen their eyes, about to barge in and protect the cute bean named yachi until someone yelled. "I GOT IT!" you yelled out, running at full speed towards yachi as you used your left hand to pull yachi near you as you used your right arm to receieve the ball.

"NICE ONE L/N!" kaori yelled as you quickl ran back as kaori gets ready to set as you use your thicc thighs-- I MEAN-- you used your leg strength to jump up, and as if time stopped, your eyes scanned around, eri and mako already trying to block you as you aimed the ball in mako's fingers.

"BLOCK OUT!"Yukie happily yelled as yachi started to tally the score. "cool huh?" the boys heard a voice to see your papa behind them. "i know what your asking, my angel doesnt know how to play volleyball okay?" (y/f/n) said as kageyama tilted his head.

btw, y/f/n means your father's name.

"but, then-"

"ever heard of fast leaner king?" tsukishima smugly asked as kageyama glared at the french fry looking beanpole. "but, he's right, my angel, has been a fast leaner nowadays, heck she couldnt even cook when she was in junior highschool, when she started watching cooking shows, we were surprised to see her cooking one time." (y/f/n) chuckled as he watch you play inside the gym.