♣︎8♣︎

*:..。o○2nd POV○o。..:*

You start to walk inside a small store scanning your eyes to find some food and drinks for the others. You had volunteered to buy some food for the players and you happily agreed. As you were about to go to the countee, you had bumped into a male with curly locks and a face mask.

"Oh! Im Terribly sorry!" You squeak and bowed down as he stare at you. "Eh? Are you a volleyball player?" You asked once you saw him in a jersey as he just nodded.

"Im l/n y/n...and uhm you are?" You asked, stretching your hand out but he looked at you with disgusted. You pouted, feeling as if he he already hated you when he suddenly took out a big spray bottle and sprayed some alcohol on your hand then shook it.

"Sakusa kiyoomi." He mumbled as you quickly smile. "Nice to meet you sakusa-san. Uh, here." You push your hands in your pocket and took out a small spray bottle that is atleast as big as his hand.

"Here you go! I see that you always carry a spray bottle and i do too! So here you go! It still full so feel free to use it!" You said and smile as you took sakusa off guard.

"Thank you..." He mumbled as you smiled and nodded. "I gotta go, see you again sakusa-san!" You waved then went to the cashier to pay then you left.

Sakusa stare at the small spray bottle. He used his big spray bottle to spray on the small one before he threw the big one out and pushed the small bottle in his pocket.

"It fits perfectly..." Sakusa mumbled and slightly smile, but it was unseen because of his mask.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

You walked to the gym to see them already starting their match against seijoh.

"I must have talked to sakusa-san too long..." You mumbled as you lean against the railings. You see oikawa's cool serve which made you widen your eyes.

Woah...

You thought. The game wasn't doing well since its seijoh's set point. But luckily, daichi received oikawa's serve as asahi spiked it.

"Nice kill azumane-senpai!!!" You cheered as asahi look up and went red but smiling. The game once again continued as hinata blocked an attempt hit. But, even so... Karasuno lost the 1st set. But atleast the in the 2nd set, karasuno were doing good.

Suddenly, a switch player was heard as you smiled when you saw kageyama and sugawara switching. You sweatdropped.

K-kageyama?

You shivered, seeing kageyama smiling or like..grinning.Hinata, who was suspicious, quickly ran far away. Even seijoh were shocked.

"K-KAGEYAMA-KUN! RELAX!!" you cupped your mouth as if making a microphone to make your voice louder. They turn to you as you flashed a big smile and waved. They felt their faces go red, seeing your beautiful smile as if it sent them to the sun.

"U-uhm... T-thank you L/n-san!" Kageyama embarrassingly yelled back. You felt proud for kageyama who was listening to everyone and grinning alot. Though it was kinda..

*ahem* creepy *ahem*

You didn't mind it.

But what got you shook was kageyama and tsukishima GETTING ALONG!

I-is the end of the world near?

You didn't know why, but you felt nervous. I mean, They are like cats and dogs for gods sake. But surprisingly, no. They arent fighting.

Karasuno kept scoring but iwaizumi wasnt gonna lets yall win and suddenly spike a damn ball.

Iwaizumi-san is so cool.