THE CAT'S SOULMATE

THE CAT'S SOULMATE IS PROBABLY A SPIN-OFF THAT I WILL WRITE DEPENDING ON THE PUBLIC'S REQUEST. THE ALPHA'S CAT MUST BE READ TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK.

It's not a MUST story for the Werecats project, but if you guys want to know Blake's version of events, please let me know here.

The more people want to read it, the more I'm motivated to write it because I have TONS of scenes in mind for his book. It won't be a copy and paste of The Alpha's Cat. I'll be diving deeper into the one month time jump where he investigated Cat, why he didn't trust Theodore from the beginning, and his arrangement with Richard.

Length of the novel might be 30-40 chapters, depending on how many scenes I want to write. Minimum will be 20.

For now, here is the first chapter of The Cat's Soulmate. Let me know what you think.

CHAPTER 1

BLAKE HARRISON

"God, look how beautiful she is," Trevor says, pointing at his ex-girlfriend the second we step foot inside the school's cafeteria.

I snort at my best friend. "You should really man up and make up with her."

Trevor raises an eyebrow. "And you should really stop staring like a weirdo at Catherine."

I try acting unbothered by rolling my eyes, but my face betrays me; Heat rushes to my cheeks, making Trevor laugh.

Our usual wooden round table is empty, and we sit down when other members of the pack join us. Trevor, as usual, takes the lead, pulling everyone into his crazy stories that I'm sure are a hundred percent lies.

"You're so full of shit," Jessica says as she sprays herself with sweet perfume.

Trevor laughs. "Well, don't be shocked when you find rogues bodies in the woods."

Jessica's sapphire eyes roll at my Beta. "As if you can single-handedly kill ten rogues."

Trevor doesn't back down, smirking at the she-wolf. "Have you seen me? I can even kill twenty on my own if I want."

I chuckle. "You really are full of shit." My nose twitches at the fruity scent that always grabs my attention.

My eyes move from my friends to the table in front. Three girls stand up, joining the queue—One of them is Trevor's ex-girlfriend; A tall slim wolf with long blonde hair and light ocean eyes. The other is Jessica's secret crush; she's a tiny wolf with an hourglass figure, short dark wavy hair, matching chocolate eyes, and a brown complexion.

Jessica thinks we don't notice how her scent changes when she looks at Bella, claiming she likes guys. Yeah, right.

"We should sit on their table," Trevor suggests as three other members of the pack join us, carrying two trays of food for us: Ethan, Nicholas, and Lily. All of them are training to become warriors.

"Why do you want to annoy her so much?" Ethan asks, dropping everything on the table. He's the star quarterback of the school's team. With his athletic reputation, curly brown hair, and darker eyes that make him seem mysterious, all the human girls drool for him.

"Just because," Trevor replies, already getting on his feet.

"No offense, T, but she broke up with you. It's time to move on," Lily points out, tying her butt-length black hair in a high ponytail. The Indian wolf adores getting under Trevor's skin, and I'm surprised he hasn't realized it yet.

His black eyes narrow at her. If he wasn't black, his face would have gone red from embarrassment by now. "Mind your damn business," he growls.

Lily smirks, bowing jokingly. "Of course, Beta. I prefer watching Taylor embarrass your black ass."