12 ☽ March and full moon day?

Chapter 12

A month has passed since Blake's crazy declaration of the beginning of our friendship. The thirty days were filled with stress and paranoia.

That fucking Blake.

He put into motion his crazy theories about me not being human and threw everything that popped in his mind. Ever since Theo and I started seeing each other, he's been everywhere. I've never seen that obsessive side of him.

Blake began to pick me up in the morning for school, preventing Theodore to do so. He purposely made Life is Strange longer by repeating the same mistakes on the game and inspecting every inch of the map, canceling date after date between Theodore and I. Theodore has also been a constant subject of our fights. He didn't want me to be with him, that was clear.

He kept saying that he didn't trust him, and from there, we started to fight. At school, at my place, outside, everywhere basically.

Theodore, on the other hand, knows that Blake is the future Alpha of this town, so he's trying to get on his good side.

On top of that, there's the Creature issue.

Blake once showed up out of nowhere with a fresh lip cut and kept talking close to my face, invading my personal space. To this day, I still have to wonder if he wanted me to kiss it, or suck it off. For the record, he got neither.

Another day, Theo and I were having lunch outside of school, and he squirmed himself inside our conversation, joining us. Our backs were against the tree, and Blake kept leaning his ear toward it. Unfortunately for him, I am not a fairy.

And there's more.

Yesterday, after school ended, he forcibly took my wrist into his hand and checked my pulse. I think he'd pretty much tested every supernatural creature on the list. I could only assume that him going through my stuff moment was to find my non-existent witchcraft book.

During lunch, he made my table merge with his. Taylor, of course, didn't mind because now she can freely talk with Trevor. One set of good news over the past month was that their date ended well and they got back together.

Another good news, Bella and Jessica have officially mated. From what Bella told me, during a studying session, she surprised Jessica with a kiss. It activated their mate bond and now they're in their honeymoon phase where everything is pink, sparkly, and romantic.

For the first time in a while, I manage to arrive at school earlier than usual. The hallways are empty, and the few present students are still outside in the parking lot. Everything is calm as I open my locker and start looking for my English book. That's when I hear the voice that has been constantly present in my life echo in the hallway.

"Cat!"

Fuck me.

I suppress a whining groan, slowly turning around. "Good morning, Blake," I say with a sigh.

I liked him better when he was quiet and rude instead of nosy and weirdly happy.

"What class do you have?" Blake gently asks.

Theo saves me in time, surprising me by hugging me from behind.

"None because we're skipping school today," he says, making me frown.

I look at him, confused. "We are?"

Theo nods. "Yeah, I want to take you out."

"Why?" the wolf asks, immediately flaring his nostrils at us.