4 ☽ Noises from the locker room

Chapter 4

I hate myself.

I can't believe I'm late. Again!

I'm ten minutes late, but for once, I'm glad I have a driving license, or I would be dead by now. I park my mom's car the quickest way I can at the school's parking lot before taking my bag and making a run for it.

After bursting through the doors, the noise of them closing behind me echos on the empty hallways. Everyone is already in class. I walk past the locker room, heading to my English class with Mrs Brooklyn when I hear some strange noises.

I stop in my tracks and walk a few steps backward to stand near the locker room door. The noise is much louder. I look around for some privacy before leaning the side of my face against the steel, white door.

My hearing catches up on muffled soft feminine moans followed by animalistic growls. Werewolves. Oh, my Gods! I wonder who's the couple!

"Trevor!" the female voice breaths out, letting out a louder moan.

Who the fu- Wait a minute! Trevor? As in Taylor's Trevor?!

Curiosity gets the best of me, and I let my knees drop to the ground and lean one eye on the peephole.

Wow, Cat, not creepy at all!

Well, I'm only doing this to check if it's our Trevor. For Taylor's sake.

I spot the silhouette of a girl pressed against the locker, with her legs tightly wrapped around Trevor's waist. I squint my eye and notice that her head is buried in his neck, her blonde hair sprawled all over his shoulder while Trevor is making a weird expression.

Is he constipated or something? What's with the face?

He murmurs something to the girl, which makes her lift her head and sloppily kiss him.

I gasp, backing away.

It's Taylor! They're fucking again! Yes! I'm so happy, right now! I can't wait to tell Bella about this.

The brightest smile lights up my face.

I knew they were going to get back together sooner or later.

I get on my feet and let my legs skip happily to my classroom. I don't even dare to watch the time on my phone. It's the first time that I'm this late.

I knock softly on the door before letting myself in. Luckily Mrs Brooklyn is as sweet as candy. She forgives me, in fact, and I smile, promising her that I wouldn't be late again.

I love this class. It's the only one that I have with Bella, Taylor, and Blake, depending on the days. Oh, and there's also Trevor, of course. I don't know if it's Blake following Trevor's classes or the opposite.

I walk to the only seat left. Luckily for me, it's next to the window. On my way there, my eyes glance at the seat right in front of Mrs Brooklyn's desk, finding a smiling Bella waving at me, discreetly. I wink at her before taking my place. As the teacher moves on with her lesson, I let my eyes wander toward the window, losing myself in my thoughts.

There's a chance Taylor might get back together with Trevor, and I'd feel so relieved if it happens. Ever since the breakup Trevor keeps annoying her in every way possible, yesterday for the table was one of them, and she falls for it every single time. Then there's his Alpha who I can't seem to stop thinking about. It's not the I have a crush on him kind of thing, but it's just... curiosity, I guess? I don't know.

A sigh leaves my lips, and I turn my attention back to the lesson.

Classes go smoothly, and soon lunch comes around. I quickly pick up my bag the second the bell rings and walk toward the cafeteria. A few seconds pass by, and I stop, feeling someone staring at me.