Lady Dimitrescu

A/N: I know she isn't technically a horror slasher, but I fucking love her and I need to write about this 9ft vampire milf. I might also do Heisenberg cause I love him too :3

A (Aftercare)

Lady Dimitrescu usually cuddles you after sex. Allowing you to rest on her chest- or has your head right in between her breasts- whilst she traces her hands up and down your back. She takes a moment before cleaning you up since she kinda likes seeing your body smeared in her cum.  

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your hands. She likes how small they are compared to hers. Also, she melts when you caress her cheeks with your hands. It's somewhat of an intimate, loving action and she can't help but love it. Alcina doesn't have a favourite body part because she loves every inch of herself! She is very confident in her looks.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She loves swallowing your cum. It's kinda like she is sucking your blood; it tastes so fucking good! Alcina usually wants to see her cum all over your face/body before cleaning it off. By cleaning it off, I mean her licking it off or forcing you to swallow her cum.

D (Dirty secret)

In her spare time, Alcina reads either romance or erotica. Reading these types of books gives her new ideas/fresh material to try with you.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

I believe she had very few relationships with men and women (mostly women though), but they were either short-term or one-night stands.

F (Favorite position)

Missionary for sure. Usually, lady Dimitrescu will hike up your legs to her shoulders as her thrusts go harder and deeper (or have you above her doing the same). She loves watching your face express every emotion you feel as you make love.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

She is most serious during the moment. However, if she notices you're nervous then she'd do a small attempt at being goofy. Such as tickling you to make you giggle or saying a few jokes to lighten the mood.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Alcina is nice and smooth down there. If you have some hair down there, then she'd offer to help you shave.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

During sex, Alcina is either rough or romantic. She can be gently caressing every inch of your body or spanking your ass redraw. Yet she will be more of a romantic and will praise you for doing so well. Whether it's rough or intimate sex, she will give you some praise. 

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

It's actually rare for Alcina to masturbate. She doesn't really focus much on this kind of pleasure. However, when she does pleasure herself, she'll think of you or repeatedly moans your name.

K (Their kinks)

Facesitting, period sex, BDSM, spanking, blood kink, pegging, biting, femdom, worship, slight mommy kink, power play (like being called mistress Dimitrescu), thigh riding, size difference

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It's either in the bedroom or in the bathtub. These are the two places where Alcina can be super romantic and gentle with you.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Whenever she sees you doing something domestic. Such as: cleaning, cooking, preparing meals and watching you interact with her daughters. It just makes her so happy to see you care and love them as she does.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Don't even try degrading her. Although Alcina is fine with you being a dom at times, she will not tolerate you calling her such demeaning words. 

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Alcina prefers to receive than give. She wants to be treated like a queen, to have you give tons of praise and affection to her, then she'll repay you with giving head and praises of how good you are to her.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

At the start, she's mostly slow and sensual. Alcina would want to start with more romantic and slow sex, before going into more rough sex with you. I see her being a bit soft during her first time with you; lady Dimitrescu cares for you deeply so she wants to start slow so you wouldn't get upset or hurt.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

It'll depend on her mood whether a quickie will happen. Whenever Alcina is in a rather playful mood, she will initiate for the two of you to go somewhere more private -bathroom, bedroom or possibly the hall of Ablution (where that blood bath is)- to have a quickie.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

I guess you could say yes, I mean, there are not many risks to take inside the castle. It's huge and usually takes a while until a 'guest' or one of the girls will find you.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Around 6 rounds a night. Alcina would try to spend the whole night making love to you. She has a lot of stamina and could possibly go further if you wanted.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

I guess you could include some chains from the dungeon as toys. But apart from them then she doesn't own anything else. You'd need to be the one to introduce and buy them.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

She can be a bit of a tease at times. Teasing is either a punishment or a way to get you flustered. Alcina can't help but love your reactions just from one simple touch or flirty comment.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Alcina will mostly be moaning; her moans aren't loud but not quite either. She'll also praise you or degrade you rather loudly.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

When she's going to bed; she either wears a nightgown that has a high slit on her right leg or a babydoll with a deep v-neck. Alcina usually wears something suggestive when going to bed. There may be that rare chance of her going to bed naked.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Omg, have you seen this goddess?! That beautiful face, that big chest, that ass and that waistline... yes!

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

She has a low sex drive, I think she doesn't focus much on sex (in and out of a relationship). Yet that doesn't mean Alcina isn't ready to pleasure you when you need her.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It would take a while before she goes asleep. Alcina would either have a quick bath (you sometimes join her) before cuddling with you in bed or stays in bed to praise you and cuddle.