Karl Heisenberg

A (Aftercare)

It varies on how his mood is. When he is in a good mood Karl cuddles with you, gets a cloth to clean you up, starts a bath if possible etc. However, if he's in a sour mood, the best Karl would do is cuddle with you for a couple of minutes before leaving for a bit to think to himself.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on himself is his arms. Mainly because Karl knows that he has a good amount of strength/muscle. His favourite body part on you is your hips; Karl loves how soft and/or wide your hips are.

C (Anything to do with cum)

It may not be surprising but Heisenberg prefers to cum inside you. He does have a breeding kink (even though he doesn't want/is interested in having children) and it really turns him on seeing your hole filled to the brim with his cum.

D (Dirty secret)

Heisenberg is into the idea of you topping. He wouldn't want you to have 100% control but would like it if you'd 'be more focused on him'. If you're AFAB then he would like the idea of you putting on a strap-on but if you're AMAB then it's the idea of you giving instead of receiving.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Heisenberg has enough experience; he knows what to do and how to get you going.

F (Favorite position)

Face down ass up, doesn't matter what surface you're using he will find a way to ensure you will be in this position.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's mainly serious in the moment unless you want to crack a joke or not. Heisenberg wouldn't mind a few jokes but don't go overboard with them.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Although Karl isn't too focused on grooming himself, he ensures it doesn't go too crazy down there. He would prefer for you to be like him but wouldn't press it onto you.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

It is mostly rough during the moment. If Heisenberg ever were to be soft it would be when he can see you need a slower and gentle session with him.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

From time to time, Karl does masturbate to let off some steam. He would either think about you or use a photo of you that is rather risque.

K (Their kinks)

Overstimulation, creampie, breeding kink, spanking, edging, begging, cockwarming,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Honestly, Karl is down to fuck anywhere in his factory. It's not like anyone would catch you both; not many people would willingly enter the factory.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Although it is a simple action, Karl really likes it when you gently stroke his cheeks with both hands. The man is touch-starved so giving him any form of physical affection can get him going.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Having a threesome with some random person. I feel like if Karl ever was going to have a threesome, it would need to be with someone Heisenberg has some form of interest in (whether that's their attractiveness or what type of power they have).

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Heisenberg prefers receiving, he loves it when you suck him off under his desk while he works. When he gives you oral, Karl ensures you'll be just as satisfied as he is.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's mainly fast and rough with Heisenberg yet there are some rare moments where he will slow down and be a bit more gentle with you.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

He doesn't mind quickies, honestly, they might happen more often than proper sex due to him working a lot in his factory. They're not that different from proper sex to Karl anyway.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Yeah, he is game to try out some risks. Most of these risks may be suggested by you though.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Depending on his energy, he can go for 5 rounds, possibly 6. There would be short breaks, mainly because Heisenberg would want to have a quick smoke or let you take a breather.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Eh, he doesn't mind using some toys. Heisenberg does enjoy using different types of whips and vibrating underwear for you to wear; They're not used very often though.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Occasionally, he teases you throughout the day to see your reactions. It could be various actions such as: brushing his hand across your waist/hip, spending you little winks, pulling away from a kiss going further etc.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

He is neither too loud nor too quiet; I guess he's at normal volume. The majority of sounds Heisenberg makes are deep moans and groans.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Karl likes it when you stand/sit by him while he works. Just knowing that you're nearby makes him more relaxed. 

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

It's a few inches over average size (5.11 inches) and rather thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Even though his sex drive is a bit high, it's not too obvious.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Heisenberg will clock out in about 10 minutes if it's late into the night. If not then he can stay up for a while before he goes to sleep.