Tex Sawyer

Requested by redangal and _AlastorsWife_

A (Aftercare)

Tex is handsy in and out of bed! His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling your body right against his. After sex, he'd want to cuddle for a while with him being the big spoon. However, there can be that rare moment where he will be the little spoon.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your cheeks. Tex always cups your soft cheeks when he gives you kisses. His favourite body part on himself is well, every part of him. Tex is confident enough to know he's fucking hot and loves every inch of himself.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Tex prefers to cum inside you mainly due to his breeding kink. He loves filling you up with all of his cum.

D (Dirty secret)

He loves watching you doing anything that's domestic: making dinner, doing laundry, etc. It just makes him melt on the spot.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

I'm sure he's had a few flings and one or two relationships; Tex knows what to do and can be a passionate lover.

F (Favorite position)

Obviously cowgirl. Although he usually is the dominant one, Tex will let you ride him all night! He loves to admire your body beautifully bouncing up and down above him.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It can be a mix between goofy and serious yet it can be goofier at times. Tex mainly does so to make it less uncomfortable (in case you become uneasy during the moment) and be more enjoyable.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's a small amount of hair down there but wouldn't let it go crazy. Tex wouldn't care that much if you have some hair either.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

This southern man can be so romantic in bed. Tex wants to worship you and make you feel loved. However, he can be rough when he wants to be. He won't mind tying you up or harshly spanking you as a punishment.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Occasionally he'd go somewhere for some privacy and jack off. Even so, Tex doesn't really masturbate that much; maybe 3 times a week and that's it.

K (Their kinks)

Breeding kink, slight blood kink, overstimulation, spanking, begging, edge play, worship, praise kink, slight pegging kink,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

In all honestly, Tex doesn't care what place it is as long as his family won't catch you both. He definitely doesn't want Alfredo or Tinker catching you. Alfredo will be a creep and try to watch you both, Tinker would probably use this as a way to tease the two of you.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Simple things such as: you complimenting him more than on his looks, having you sit on his lap, you wearing short shorts/skirts etc.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

You calling him Eddie during sex. He'll only let you call him Eddie once, maybe twice outside of sex. Yet if you say his real name during sex, Tex will get irritated and gets mad. Before anyone asks, it's not in the hot kind of mad where it leads to rough sex. It's the kind of mad where he stops and gives you a dirty look before leaving to relieve some steam.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Prefers to receive than give because Tex is more used to getting them. The majority of his victims would be interested and give him offers he couldn't refuse at times. When giving oral he'd usually spreads kisses on your inner thighs before giving you head.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

It's mostly slow and sensual because Tex will want to be gentle, acting as if you're a delicate flower. Nevertheless, he would get a little rough with you at times. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Although he doesn't have a proper opinion on quickies, he'll be fine doing them if you request to.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Of course, he's down to experiment! Usually, he'd wait for you to suggest doing a risk. Since he worries it might make you uncomfortable if he suggests one.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 4 rounds a night. At times there will be a break between every 2 rounds. Especially if he decides to be rough; He would be a sweaty mess by the end of all rounds.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Tex does own a few things such as rope, duct tape and a vibrator he found in a victim's car. If you want to experiment with more toys then he's willing to try some out.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Although it isn't frequent, Tex can be a bit of a tease. He loves the reactions you make when he flirts with you and gives lingering touches. If you tease him back then Tex will tease back 10 times harder than before.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

The majority of the noises Tex makes are low moans and grunts. Depending on the location -bedroom, car, public areas- he either tries to stay quiet or goes all out.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

If there's a chance to, Tex would like to have a family with you. It wouldn't matter if it's by adoption or pregnancy; Tex is a family man and would love to have kids. Yet if you're not interested in children, that's alright with him! The two of you can just be married and grow old together.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is around average size (5.8 inches) and thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's a little bit high but not too high.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

It would take a while until Tex goes asleep, he tries to stay up for as long as he can. Tex wants to cuddle, either praise you or you praise him, maybe have a quick shower etc.