Michael Myers

A (Aftercare)

Michael isn't much of a, let's say, an emotional person. After sex he'd just leave you bent over, tied up or leaving you in a complete mess. But there's that rare occasion when he'll stay to hold you in his arms. If he ever was too rough with you, and sees you're upset after sex, Michael will stay and cuddle with you as an apology.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on you would be your hands. They're so small compared to his hands; he loves how your soft hands caress his body. It makes him feel loved by how you touch him with such care. Your hands running across his scars, makes him feel so relaxed and cared for. His favorite part on him is his arms. You always compliment him on how strong he is.

C (Anything to do with cum)

He will always cum inside you. Having the cum dripping out of you- To claim you as his alone. Showing no one else can have you but him.

D (Dirty secret)

He loves to rip off your clothes before he aggressively fucks you. Michael feels more dominate when he does it. He also secretly likes seeing you in a sexy costume, a favorite of his is a black bunny outfit. You wore it for Halloween and Michael wouldn't stop staring at you in awe. 

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

ZERO experience. The guy was never interested in 'dating' before he met you. However there was those times where he did find others attractive. Other than that, he never thought of having a relationship with anyone. So at first he was nervous when you both started dating, but he's a fast learner.

F (Favorite position)

Doggy style. He'd bend you over on whatever surface you're both near and ram his self inside of you. No warning what so ever. He becomes an fucking animal. This position allows Michael to grab your breasts, pull your hair, bite your neck and spank you.   

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Michael is mostly serious in the moment. If you try to be goofy when he isn't in the mood, he make you stop by being extra rough with you. Giving you a hard spanking as a punishment.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Michael doesn't care for hygiene that much; he wears the same boiler suit every day! It's out of control down there. So you'll have to help him if you don't like that. Waxing isn't a problem though, Michael doesn't flinch one bit. 

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He is mostly rough and intense in bed. He's always the dominate one, since he loves being in control. Michael loves to see you beg for him and moan from his rough actions. Having you tied up in bed makes it more fun for him.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Michael isn't bothered about masturbation, he doesn't like/needs to do it. He has you after all. If he's feeling horny then he'd go straight to you. No matter what you're doing you will help him with his personal needs. 

K (Their kinks)

This slasher has a LOT of kinks, mostly involving him being the dominate one (of course): BDSM, knife play, blood play, Masochism, Odaxelangnia, Sadism, age play (DDLG), clothed sex, spanking and many more. He lusts being rough with you.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate)

Anywhere in the house, as long as he can bend you over he's fine with where ever. Michael does enjoy public sex but wouldn't want to do it frequently. If he is outside and feels horny, he'll take you to the bathroom/dressing room and bend you over.