Horny The Clown

A/N: April fools bitches! Well, it isn't much of a April fools, just NSFW alphabet for a character I bet most of you don't even know! Horny the clown is from a movie called Drive thru which, in my opinion, is an alright movie (you can find the movie on YouTube btw). Horny's actual name is Archie Benjamin so don't get confused when I go from calling him Horny to Archie. I mostly like this guy for his voice and find his outfit pretty cool.

A (Aftercare)

Even though Horny isn't the best cuddler, he is surprisingly warm. You can lay on his chest -while his arm lazily wraps around your waist- and become warm in less than 2 minutes.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your ass. This cheeky bastard will grope/slap your ass whenever he sees the opportunity to do so. His favourite body part on himself is his eyes because... well, it's kinda like the only part that isn't damaged from the fire.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Prefers to cum inside you; it's more of a possessive thing. Cumming inside is a way of saying that you're his.

D (Dirty secret)

Horny really likes it when he receives massages from you. It will mellow him out and it's an opportunity to spend some time with you. He wouldn't constantly ask for massages but will hint at them e.g 'fuck my shoulders are killing me'. If you want a massage in return, then he'll happily give you one.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Doesn't really have much experience but Horny has the confidence as if he does have enough though! Horny will say way too many pick up lines to make you blush yet the moment you say one he gets a bit flustered.

F (Favorite position)

He likes to have you on top of him, riding him as he grips tightly onto your hips to force you down his dick.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It can be a mix of goofy and serious. Sometimes he will add in a couple of jokes or just tickles you to make you laugh. Other times he will just get straight into it, roughly pushing you down so he ravages you.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Zero hair down because his skin is burned. With you, he wouldn't mind some hair down there. Just, don't let it become a jungle down there.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Mainly fast and rough because he wants to be the one in control. However, as the relationship goes on longer, you may be able to gently ease him into letting you be dominant.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Occasionally, Archie will go somewhere private and takes care of himself. He'd use pictures of you (whether it's something innocent like you smiling or something risky like you half-naked) as he jerk off material. If you catch him in the act he'll get flustered yet will still ask if you want to help him out.

K (Their kinks)

BDSM, knife kink, predator/prey roleplay, overstimulation, slight blood kink, begging, soft fem/maledom,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Honestly, Horny doesn't care where you have sex; he doesn't really have a favourite. Horny is fine with fucking inside a car, in the bedroom, in the fast-food restaurant late at night.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I feel like he gets excited just from you being invested in being with him. By being invested I mean: laughing at his silly jokes, spending quality time with Archie, offering him gifts etc. It just makes him feel loved and wants to reciprocate that same amount of love to you!

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

If you try to degrade him or take charge without letting him know. It kinda reminds Archie of his past which makes him super pissed and upset. He will full-on stop you from continuing and leaves the room; most likely off to kill people to take out his anger.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Archie prefers to receive because he believes he's shit at giving head. He secretly worries that you won't love him anymore if you found out Horny's awful at giving you pleasure. In all honesty, he isn't bad just needs practice that's all.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Fast and rough. Horny will always grip hard to the point there are bruises and form minor cuts onto your body.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Hell yeah, he fucking loves them! Most of the time, Horny is the one initiating them. No matter the time or day, if he finishes a kill and wants you then he swiftly finds you and tries to have some fun.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Fuck yeah! He's down for any type of risk, especially when there's a chance of someone who he believes to crush on you catches you both. If they do then Horny will knock them out, tie them up and force them to watch as he fucks the oblivion out of you. Saying some remarks about how they wish to be in place right now(Archie is pretty possessive). 

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 10 rounds a night. Archie is horny as fuck and would be willing to fuck you every hour of the day.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He doesn't own any but will be willing to try some out such as: vibrators, whips, chains etc. You just have to be the one to introduce them.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

At times, Horny can be a big tease. He'd be tightly gripping your hips, groping your body or does anything to get you red in the face. However, if you begin to tease him, Archie gets embarrassed and sorta whines for you to do more.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Horny will usually say some dirty jokes and comments as he roughly thrust his dick into your needy hole.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Whenever he sees you're upset or not in a good mood, Archie will do everything he can to make you smile. He will make silly jokes but if they don't work, then he'll take you out to eat! He'll take you to Hella burger and makes you whatever you want. Horny worked there for ages so surely he knows how to cook burgers, fries and whatever. If you don't want food and just want to cuddle then he wraps himself around you so you won't leave his side!

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is above average size (8.3 inches) and isn't thick nor thin.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Oh, it's very high. One moment he would be innocently hugging you from behind, then the next moment he's slightly humping your behind.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Well, he doesn't really need sleep... so Horny would just stay beside you and lets you cuddle him as long as you want.