Amanda Young

Requested by AH_Snowflake

A (Aftercare)

Amanda wants to cuddle right after sex, smothering your face in kisses just to make you giggle/lighten the mood. I kinda see Amanda preferring to be the little spoon during cuddling but she wouldn't mind being the big spoon.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your hands. Amanda loves how soft they are and how you caress/hold her body. Her favourite body part on herself is her face. She doesn't really have much of a reason, she just likes how her face looks.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She likes to cum on you, making a fucking mess. Amanda likes to cum on your fingers and make you clean her cum off by licking/sucking your fingers. 

D (Dirty secret)

I feel like Amanda would try to make a trap for you and her to use. Not a saw type of trap but a trap that would involve pleasure instead of pain (like it's some kind of sex dungeon trap).

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

She does have enough experience to know what to do. There was sort of a thing with Cecil and a few hookups yet Amanda hasn't had a long-term thing.

F (Favorite position)

It's either missionary or the double trouble position. Where one of you lies down while the other uses clit suction type of toy and dildo on the person underneath them.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It's mainly serious during the moment but there can be a small moment of being goofy every now and then.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Amanda isn't that serious about grooming herself down there so there is only a little bit of hair. She won't really care if you trim or have some hair down there either.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

She sometimes switches from going slow to going rough. Amanda wants to show you how much she loves you yet wants to have you weeping for more.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Amanda doesn't masturbate often because she focuses on her jigsaw work and you. When she's in the mood and has nothing to do then she fingers herself or uses a toy to relieve herself.

K (Their kinks)

Degradation kink, edging, overstimulation, worship kink, biting, facesitting, BDSM, begging

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It would either be in the bedroom or in the shower. Anywhere inside the house is ok with her yet when it's in a somewhat public place she may hesitate depending on the area.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When she's frustrated or desperate for affection. Amanda feels like you're the only person to make her happy; she'd always go to you when she wants comfort/some love.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Using knives/cutting you. It will remind her of her own scars and she doesn't want to hurt you to a serious degree. Amanda starts to cry even thinking about your body being marked with deep and red cuts.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Amanda prefers to give than receive, mainly because it is another way to control your pleasure and make you submit to her.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Usually, it can be a mix of rough and sensual. Amanda may start off rough, with harsh grips and degrading words then it slowly turns into gentle strokes and words of praise.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Honestly doesn't have an opinion on quickies. If you want to have a quickie, Amanda won't object to the suggestion.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Of course, she's down to do risks. The few times she won't is when it involves the chance of John or god forbid the other apprentices catching you both.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

can go for 4 rounds unless she'd have jigsaw work to do. When she does have Jigsaw work, it will go for like 2 rounds before she has to leave.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

She includes a couple of toys, like vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, rope etc. Amanda may or may not have a collection of vibrators she'd love to try out with you.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Even though she is the one to tease you sometimes, Amanda likes it when you tease her instead. In her previous relationships, Amanda was always the one to be the teaser. So having her partner tease her first instead will be kinda new and exciting for Amanda.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Amanda can be pretty vocal at times. She could be degrading you, praising you or just moaning loudly from you pleasing her.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Her nipples are rather sensitive; whenever you suck/tug on them Amanda will let out the loudest moan she has.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Her chest is a B-cup, a slim body and her butt isn't too big.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's around an average sex drive.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

If Amanda doesn't have jigsaw work to go to, she'll stay awake for about 10 minutes before falling asleep. She defo wants some kisses and cuddles before bed though. Yet when she has jigsaw work Amanda gives you a few kisses and scurries off in a hurry.