Vincent Sinclair

A (Aftercare)

Vincent will be the softest and sweetest slasher when it comes to aftercare. He'll nuzzle into your neck whilst cuddling and hold onto you for dear life. He's a bit protective over you. Especially if there's a height difference between you two. Loves if there's a size difference between you two. Also, boy has big strong arms; he's a great hugger.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on you would be your pretty mouth. He loves seeing your lips wrapping around his shaft or when they're pressed against his lips. Vincent doesn't really have a favorite body part on him, he's very insecure of his looks. I guess you could say his... hair? He likes when you play and compliment how long and soft it is. He also loves it when you pull his hair whilst he gives you oral.

C (Anything to do with cum)

I believe Vincent has a small breeding kink (just like Bo) and is into creampie as well. So he mostly prefers to cum inside of you. Although he would cum on your face or back at times. He'll wait for a minuet before he cleans you up.

D (Dirty secret)

He definitely has drawn/painted you in provocative positions. You are his muse after all. He'll hide them since he's a bit insecure of his art and worries about how you will react. But if you find them and like them, Vincent will timidly ask if you could pose for him to draw more of his sexual artworks.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

He doesn't really have much experience. He has read some romance novels and has asked for some advice from Bo. Although he doesn't take most of that advice.

F (Favorite position)

Missionary. He likes to watch your cute face flustered and full of sweat underneath him. 

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

He is mostly serious in the moment. Vincent takes love making serious; but he can try to be goofy if that's what you want. It'll just him some time.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

It's like the hair on his head; there's a lot of hair down there. He wouldn't shave it so good luck with that.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Vincent is mostly gentle and loving when you both have sex. He'll treat you like you're his special piece of art. That needs to be admired and adored. However, he can be rough with you at times. It's just he prefers to be soft with you.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

He does masturbate but it isn't frequent. At the start of your relationship, he did jerk off to some drawings/photos he had of you. Which he still would be ashamed of.

K (Their kinks)

Cockwarming, creampie, body worship, a little bit of breeding, praise, begging (Either from you or him), wax play, overstimulation, thigh riding and edging.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

I feel like his favorite place would be in the shower/bath. The bathroom is more of a safe place for nobody to interrupt. It would start off innocently; just spending some quality time together, helping each other clean each others bodies. But one of you will soon break and push the other against the tile wall or the end of the bathtub. 

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

You praising him for basically anything. You praise his work? he's horny. You compliment his face saying it's handsome? he's horny. You gently place your arms around his waist? he's horny.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Don't degrade him please. He doesn't do it to you so don't do it him. Vincent will get upset and will stop during sex immediately if it happens.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He is more of a giver than a receiver. He takes care of your pleasure first before his. Also, he will be a bit hesitant to give you oral at first because of his face. After some praise of how beautiful he is, he will go down on you. But when you give him oral, he'll ascend to heaven. Vincent will pet your hair and is unable to stop his hips from rolling in pleasure.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Vincent takes it nice and slow, but he can be rough. I see Vincent to be a switch, but is more likely to be the submissive. He just prefers to take his time, to make it the best night of your life. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Nope, no thank you. Vincent prefers to take his time and make sure you're satisfied than have a quickie. He wants to take his time when he's making love to you.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Sometimes. You'll usually have to talk him into it. If it's sex in the wax museum then he's down. However, if it is on the couch in the living room, he wants to be certain that at least one of his brothers are out. It is embarrassing to get caught by one of them, but if both do he'll get teased so much and it will make him so uncomfortable.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Only for 2 rounds, that's because he takes his time during sex. Making sure your orgasms last for hours. It's quality over quantity for him.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

You'd have to introduce the toys first. It may take some convincing, depending on what the toy is. His favorite would be a pocket pussy. This toy can be used to tease him with.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

He isn't really into teasing, he just wants you to feel pleasure and feel loved. However, he does find you beautiful when you're completely undone. He's kinda into it when you tease him though. Especially when you use toys to tease him.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

He is mostly quiet during sex, a part from some low grunts, whines and moans. Which are rather cute to hear. From his tone, you can tell he's a bit embarrassed by these sounds.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Although Vincent doesn't like rough sex that much, if any 'tourist' in Ambrose: flirts with you, touches you or even looks at you the wrong way, he'd cover them in wax and make them watch as he roughly fucks you.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

His size is just like Bo's; average but thick. Btw he has more of an ass than Bo.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It is a little bit over normal. Like, he isn't craving for sex but he would still want it. If you're in the mood, then he'll happily help you. 

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Before going to sleep (which will take awhile) he'll hold you close and whisper 'I love you' against your ear again and again. He loves to be the big spoon, especially when you're smaller than him. Vincent will adore how delicate you are in his arms.