Carly Jones

A/N: Hey everyone! Since it's October I thought of doing some horror protagonists instead of the antagonists. I've done Carly first cause I've recently watched house of wax for like the 50th time and I think she's pretty badass. I love the scene where she just fucking whacks Bo over and over with the bat; Like, I love Bo but he honestly deserves it.

A (Aftercare)

Carly will snuggle, kiss and talk with you before going to sleep or taking a quick shower. Sometimes she suggests for both of you to take a bubble bath/long shower together.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your arms. Carly loves to have them wrapped around her shoulders/waist; It makes her feel safe and protected. Her favourite body part on herself is her lips. She just likes how plump and soft they are.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Doesn't really have much of a preference as long as cum doesn't get in her hair. If it gets in her hair she'll immediately run to the shower and wash it away.

D (Dirty secret)

Carly secretly loves it when you stroke/caress her skin. It's just a sensual form of affection while you both cuddle that Carly can't help but swoon at this action.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Well, she was with Wade for what seems like a long period of time so Carly must have enough experience to not be too nervous/awkward during sex. 

F (Favorite position)

She does like any position that involves her being on top. It allows her to have some dominance and she's able to see your beautiful expressions when she grinds her hips against yours. 

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It will be more goofy than serious; Carly just wants to have a good time with you.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

There's only a small percentage of hair down there. She doesn't really care that much if you have some hair down there as well.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Carly likes it to be slow and romantic yet wouldn't mind some roughness. Just don't add anything too extreme like knife play, tieing her up etc.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Whenever she masturbates, it's mostly during the nighttime when she has sudden urges. It usually occurs once you're already asleep; so Carly fingers herself while staying as quiet as she can.

K (Their kinks)

Praise kink, roleplay, hair pulling, blindfold sex, thigh riding, dirty talk,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

It's the bedroom since that's where you both get a lot of privacy.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

When she sits on your lap while you kiss/make out with her. Carly likes being in this position because of how close you both can be and she can grind her hips around as a way to tease you.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Tieing her up. After the movie's events, Carly will never be tied down again because of those bad memories. If you wanted to be tied up, Carly wouldn't really want to do that to you. You'd have to do a lot of convincing and take time with her if you want to be tied up.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Carly prefers to receive than give, yet when you give her head she'd gladly offer to suck you off/eat you out.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Always slow and sensual; it's rare for sex to be rough. Carly likes to be praised or you to be praised by her partner to express how much she loves them.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

She does slightly prefer proper sex yet she wouldn't complain if you want a quickie. Just don't let quickies become very frequent; Carly may get rather bothered by this and ask if you could have proper sex next time.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Occasionally Carly will take some risks yet there is a limit to what she'll take. She's down to have some fun in a changing room but not have sex in a REALLY public area.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for only around 3-4 rounds a night.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Only dildos, vibrators and sometimes a blindfold. She isn't that interested in using toys but if you want to use some she won't object.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Every now and then Carly will playfully tease you just to see you get flustered. She doesn't mind if you tease her back.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Carly makes soft moans and tries not to be as loud as she actually is.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

Once you guys are together long enough, Carly will start to talk about adopting puppies with you. Doesn't matter what type of breed the puppies are. If you don't like puppies that's ok, you can adopt kittens, fishes or whatever animal you're fine with. I kinda see Carly as an animal lover so it wouldn't matter what type of pet you both get.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Her chest is around a C-cup size and her ass is a little bit thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's around average size.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

Maybe 10-15 minutes until Carly nods off to sleep. She would want to cuddle for a few minutes before going to sleep though.